+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can adults grow taller?

I saw this guide on the internet..."Grow taller for idiots"...I was wondering....

Can adults really grow taller?

I would love to gain even 1/2 inch. as I am only 5' 8"

No.

They can, literally, break your leg bones and separate them a little so that they regrow longer. Probably really expensive, and the rest of your body won't be proportional.

I would suggest being happy with 5'8. I'm only 5'11 and plenty content.

surely you can get away with a cuban heel ?

ejj

That frog-like creature at the bottom; wasn't that Scorpion's old photo next to his account? I wonder if he's still posting on here, hmmmm......(-:

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I've got bad new for you.

Broscience. Height is one of many characteristics that goes into whether or not women find you attractive. Further, importance of height is purely subjective and varies woman to woman. A handsome face, fresh attire, healthy/athletic build, and a pretty pay check can get girls wetter than the bottom of a Skii-Do, even at my measly 5'11. If you're hanging all your confidence on one physical trait (height, or otherwise), you're destined for failure. Sorry, bud.

Let me guess: your height coincidentally falls in the desirable range? Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdWAcK6Eh8

I AM HIGHLANDER!! LOOK AT ME!!! I LIKE TO BRING PEOPLE DOWN.

5'11 dude? Honestly that really is not that bad. I am only 5'9. I wouldn't mind being taller yes but it doesn't bother me that much. I think 5'10 upwards is a good height to be.

I break you down to build you back up again.

I don't want you to go away defeated, I want you to realise that settling is for losers. If you really want that 10/10 you've got to work on more than just your pick-up lines and pay cheque. Too many on here are obsessed with feel-good delusions and can't handle the harsh reality of what aesethics really are and what it means in the mating world.
    While that may work for some things, how exactly can you fight being short? There is nothing you can about it unless you have crazy surgery that involves you breaking bones. While I get what you are saying, you take it too far, aesthics are not everything in life. You're way too far on the other end of the spectrum.

I break you down to build you back up again.

I don't want you to go away defeated, I want you to realise that settling is for losers. If you really want that 10/10 you've got to work on more than just your pick-up lines and pay cheque. Too many on here are obsessed with feel-good delusions and can't handle the harsh reality of what aesethics really are and what it means in the mating world.
    You are extreme my friend, but your presence is necessary.

btw height is probably one of the lesser importnat physical traits when it comes to picking up women. I don't see anything in the 5'6-6'6 range being super disadvantagous. I wish I was a solid 6'1 light heavyweight / heavywight beast.. I will settle for a 5'10 stocky middweight

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Broscience. Height is one of many characteristics that goes into whether or not women find you attractive. Further, importance of height is purely subjective and varies woman to woman. A handsome face, fresh attire, healthy/athletic build, and a pretty pay check can get girls wetter than the bottom of a Skii-Do, even at my measly 5'11. If you're hanging all your confidence on one physical trait (height, or otherwise), you're destined for failure. Sorry, bud.

Let me guess: your height coincidentally falls in the desirable range? Haha.
    1+
    I couldn't of said it any better.

So Wilt the Stilt Chamberlain basketball player from back in day with lists of women he slept with in the possible thousands does not count ?
    Hmm.. what about Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian ?
    Or Dax Shepard( tall and lanky comic guy with a less than aesthetic face) and Kristin Bell ? Even Russell Brandt who was a sex addict with everyone including Katy Perry and moved on past her to the next woman and he is 6ft plus tall.

Obviously there are exceptions to this rule and I have gotten further down the list of men famous or not so famous with beautiful women.

Hell even Leonardo DiCaprio was with women far taller than he was and say what you will time has not aged him for the better despite his wealth and power status in Hollywood.

I have seen short guys out in the clubs with the hottest tallest women out there and seen the exceptions myself. I myself have dated a 6' 3 Brazilian (out her heels)woman who amazingly attractive and I am only 5'10 which is an exception in itself since women tend to date men at eye line with them or taller and not shorter. Height is not the only factor.. if you have no confidence you are lost from right out of the gate. Women can smell that from a mile away and they want someone who is comfortable in their skin and not radiating lust and desperation for the other side of the bar.
    Proper hygiene is also a plus along with straight white teeth and developing a face regimen to deal with acne, blackheads, pimples and razor bumps.
    You need a sense of style and fashion that updates your wardrobe and shoes.
    Hair on the neck and the chest and back, armpits and crotch areas need to be trimmed or ideally waxed to maintain the man to Chewbacca ratio of being overly hairy in areas that emphasize the lack of hair on the head.
    Being gainfully employed and having a place of your own without roommates also helps quite a bit.
    All that however is surface and material.. you have to be ok with you in order to put the energy to attract others. If you hate yourself the woman in question will sense that.. and she won't come near you.