+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I was really hoping if I bought the e-book, I'd gain maybe an inch.

I'll just say good-bye to that dream.

Thank you all for your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I break you down to build you back up again.

I don't want you to go away defeated, I want you to realise that settling is for losers. If you really want that 10/10 you've got to work on more than just your pick-up lines and pay cheque. Too many on here are obsessed with feel-good delusions and can't handle the harsh reality of what aesethics really are and what it means in the mating / dating world.
    Obviously, I'm not foolish enough to act like looks don't matter; I even agree that they are more important than anything else. When I see a new girl, I don't think, "Man, I wonder how well she scores on standardized tests and what her sense of humor is like?". Regardless, height is something you can't change. If there was a ground breaking find related to manipulating height, penis size, or hair-loss for that matter, we'd all know about it (non-invasive/surgical).

Further, I am all for pushing people to better themselves, but what you're doing is light-years beyond "tough love"; It's borderline sadistic.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

I was really hoping if I bought the e-book, I'd gain maybe an inch.

I'll just say good-bye to that dream.

Thank you all for your posts.
    If physical stature means so much to your well-being, consider changing your body the other direction (left-right), by bulking up. Frankly, it would worry me to hang all my self-esteem and self-worth on any one physical attribute though. I'm beyond content running a ~10 BMI at 5'11. I run a couple miles a day because it gets the endorphins pumping, helps me focus, and is good for a little maintenance/counters an otherwise sedentary lifestyle.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I've got bad new for you.

6 ft 3

but to gain some confidence I need to become NW0

To be totally honest, I think NW0 and negative NWs are weird on anyone over 25. And some people just have insanely low hairlines. I've noticed many people of Indian lineage have those; those hairlines that are a quarter inch off at the eye brow. I'm not sure I wouldn't rather be a NW3

Amare Stoudemire grew 1 inch in a year by taking yoga classes or something. I forgot what he was doing exactly. He was 28 last year.

you're complaining about being 5'8? I've yet to see a single girl complain about a guy being 'only' 5'8. That's quite an average height and I've never seen a guy that tall get called short. I mean you're 5'9-5'9.5 in a decent pair of shoes.

I myself am only 5'6, but I've stopped caring about that since probably i was 17 or so. It's really not that big of a deal. and personally I prefer short girls anyway. Does it cut off a few more options taller girls? sure, but there's so many damn short girls out there it's never been a huge worry.

seriously, anyone 5'7 or above shouldnt care at all, girls definitely dont(unless you're skinny as sh** too, it's really noticeable then or unless they're 5'10+).

I care much more about my hair because it makes me look much older when I have a NW3 hairline, I want it fixed for sure. But as for my height, I've been this short for 20 years, I'm quite used to people saying the same short joke the odd time, really doesnt phase me. Plus there are numerous guys in hollywood in the 5'4-5'8 range.