X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula ?

Anyone know much about this Dr?

Says he is a member of the ISHRS. Does that mean he is to be trusted?
    Very expensive pricing though...
  • ejj
    • Dec 2010

I think he trained with Dr Bisanga in Brussells , not sure for how long though , only seen a couple of results they look good though , not sure why the clinic pictures celebrities that they didnt work on though ! however these now seem to of been removed

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• Breaking Bald
      • Aug 2012

Thanks, anyone else know anything? There is only a handful of stuff I can seem to find online.

Comment

• ejj
        • Dec 2010

i think its a relatively new clinic to the UK , I think the idea is to bring in Drs to perform fue in the UK , so as yet there isn`t alot of results , odd you mention its expensive wonder if its the same to have the same Dr in his regular clinic i would check it out

ejj

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ejj
          i think its a relatively new clinic to the UK , I think the idea is to bring in Drs to perform fue in the UK , so as yet there isn`t alot of results , odd you mention its expensive wonder if its the same to have the same Dr in his regular clinic i would check it out

ejj
          See the pricing and tell me what you think. Yeah you are probably right, I might get a consultation with him just to see what he has to say. Why are they close to none decent hair transplant surgeons in the UK? Is there a specific reason for this?

Strip - 250 grafts - £2000, 500 grafts - £2500, 750 grafts - £3500, 1,000 grafts - £4250, 1,500 grafts - £4750, 2,000 grafts - £5500, 2,500 grafts - £6250, 3,000 grafts - £6750

FUE - 250 grafts - £2000, 500 grafts - £3500, 1,000 grafts - £5000, 1,500 grafts - £7500, 2,000 grafts - £10,000, 2,500 grafts - £12,500, 3,000 grafts - £14,500

Comment

• inspects
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
            See the pricing and tell me what you think. Yeah you are probably right, I might get a consultation with him just to see what he has to say. Why are they close to none decent hair transplant surgeons in the UK? Is there a specific reason for this?

Strip - 250 grafts - £2000, 500 grafts - £2500, 750 grafts - £3500, 1,000 grafts - £4250, 1,500 grafts - £4750, 2,000 grafts - £5500, 2,500 grafts - £6250, 3,000 grafts - £6750

FUE - 250 grafts - £2000, 500 grafts - £3500, 1,000 grafts - £5000, 1,500 grafts - £7500, 2,000 grafts - £10,000, 2,500 grafts - £12,500, 3,000 grafts - £14,500
            Breaking,

Seems to be quite high compared to the states.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by inspects
              Breaking,

Seems to be quite high compared to the states.
              Yeah that's what I thought, not sure what to make of him. If he is a member of the ISHRS then he must be pretty experienced right?

I am thinking of getting my crown filled in with FUE, I don't wanna rush into anything though. The trouble is there are no reputable surgeons in the UK and he seems to be the first one that I have found in the same City as me which makes me tempted.

Comment

• inspects
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                Yeah that's what I thought, not sure what to make of him. If he is a member of the ISHRS then he must be pretty experienced right?

I am thinking of getting my crown filled in with FUE, I don't wanna rush into anything though. The trouble is there are no reputable surgeons in the UK and he seems to be the first one that I have found in the same City as me which makes me tempted.
                I understand, maybe try 500 to start with and see how it works out? You should know in four months if their growing.

I believe that is what I would have done without knowing my brothers results still look great as ever, going on 10 years post op (my brother), I'm going on 4.5 months with 1/4 in. nubs over my entire crown, top, front.

I need another 1000 or so, I'll be getting this done in the year ahead with FUE.

Good Luck to you, whatever you decide....!!

-Dale-

Comment

• jjpro
                  • Jan 2017

Hi all!

(I'm a bit late in the conversation)

I just tried to open the Dr Lupanzula page but it says that it's no longer there??. Weird.. must have left or something. I wanted to find out more about pricing and the best I could do was this website: hairtrasplantglasgow.org/cost and www.hairtransplantglasgow.org/cost/finance/. They give pricing based on treatment type and also it says they have a voucher of up to £2000 off. Could be useful Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...