+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Justin Verons hair loss

I don't normally like point out and highlight peoples hair loss but I guess he isn't exactly hiding it.

Justin Verons (of Bon Iver) hair loss has gotten pretty damn bad!! Look at his hair in this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VDaP3cFwM
    Makes me feel a bit better because I am also a musician except I don't have loads of money like him.

It will be interesting to see if he does anything about it. What do you think? Reckon he will?

He has never attempted to hide it anyway, but I couldn't imagine him bald at all. Growing it like that though...really does not look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    I don't normally like point out and highlight peoples hair loss but I guess he isn't exactly hiding it.

Justin Verons (of Bon Iver) hair loss has gotten pretty damn bad!! Look at his hair in this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VDaP3cFwM
    Makes me feel a bit better because I am also a musician except I don't have loads of money like him.

It will be interesting to see if he does anything about it. What do you think? Reckon he will?

He has never attempted to hide it anyway, but I couldn't imagine him bald at all. Growing it like that though...really does not look good.

I agree, wearing his hair like that looks horrible. If I were him, I think i'd have that cut really short. But Then again, girls shave half their head and people get tattoos on their face to make fashion statements, so whatever.

As a fellow musician (been playing guitar for about a decade), I know playing guitar has always been a major stress reliever for me. I'm grad school and work as a data analyst (about the exact opposite of music).

Seeing male celebrities go through with the mpb is - I don't even have the right word to describe it. Crazy to see them with thinning hair when we see them on the big screen of some of our favorite movies.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jude Law's new hair.

Very true. Honestly, this time last year I didn't even notice things like that. And now, it's something I'm always alert to.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Very true. Honestly, this time last year I didn't even notice things like that. And now, it's something I'm always alert to.
    comment posted on youtube:

'I am just in love with him. So much. I just love him more than anything on the planet. I love his wild hair and his perfect voice. I love his laugh and his beard and his mannerisms and how he really should be a canadian... I just love him, so so much'

LOL

I'm a musician too and that's what makes hair loss so frustrating to me. I particularly love 80s metal and that was a decade where image was just as important (if not more important) than musical ability. If guys like Nikki Sixx or Vince Neil didn't have full heads of hair, they wouldn't have made it big, plain and simple. Even in certain 80s metal cover bands, you need a full head of hair to play the part. That's why hair loss is so incredibly depressing for me, because it has killed my dreams of having the looks to achieve my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I'm a musician too and that's what makes hair loss so frustrating to me. I particularly love 80s metal and that was a decade where image was just as important (if not more important) than musical ability. If guys like Nikki Sixx or Vince Neil didn't have full heads of hair, they wouldn't have made it big, plain and simple. Even in certain 80s metal cover bands, you need a full head of hair to play the part. That's why hair loss is so incredibly depressing for me, because it has killed my dreams of having the looks to achieve my dreams.

http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyl...tiful-420.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    That is what happens when you bitch out about the side effects of Finasteride instead of manning up and doing what you've got to do. You become a disgusting freakshow.

How do you think he feels getting out of the shower and seeing his disgraceful hair? Or how he feels watching this interview on TV?

What's the point of getting erections if you're ugly as ****? None at all.

People like him should be put on a list of defective humans and banned from reproducing!!
    lololololololololol does he look like he is bothered even in the slightest?...No, otherwise he would of attempted to hide it. GROW THE **** UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    lololololololololol does he look likes he is bothered even in the slightest?...No, otherwise he would of attempted to hide it. GROW THE **** UP!

TBH he should just shave it off.

Would look miles better

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I agree man, I am in a rock band and both my band mates have great hair. It's really stressing me out.

yeahyeahyeah people always post those examples when it comes to musicians, the fact is that they were already established and success before their hairloss started.