+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A drunken story

Dan26:

+1. Money is everything. People who think it isn't end up marrying a jobless hippy woman with dreadlocks who only buys food at farmer's markets because they think GMOs are the end of civilization. People need to take what you said to heart. If you're stacking all your chips behind having hair, or your height, or any physical attribute, you're setting yourself for failure.

Even when my shedding was bothering me, I still went to my internship and performed at an outstanding level, still went out and chased women, still smoked, drank, watched football with the dudes, etc.

I'm still uncertain if he is serious about "nw1 or death". I genuinely feel like he is an intellectual because he bases his treatment decisions on peer-reviewed journal research. But.. yeah whatever, i'm done harping on this, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    More than America? As in percentage wise? It does seem there a lot, but how do you come to that conclusion?
    He means percentage wise; count/frequency would be the most asinine thing I've ever read. I'm assuming Scotland isn't home to a whole lot of Indians, Latins, blacks, etc (race that bald considerably less often than whites), where as America is a melting pot of races.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

good for you

i will do this once too, when I reach NW0

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    The guy who taught Neil Strauss everything he knows ended up marrying some kind of mail-order bride. Having "game" and being good at sex won't you get past anything but club rats. Any woman that's marriage material won't be interested a great deal in those kinds of things.

Being attractive will attract all girls. Sloots, cute girls, religious girls, everyone. Why? Because people are attracted to attractive people. Simple. But who's attracted to someone good at sex and has a lot of money? Sloots, and that's really it.

People who advocate this idea that money is important to find a girl are delusional. Plain and simple.

I mean, this may be hard to imagine, but attractive women don't sit around all day until someone with a lot of money comes along. Most end up marrying their high-school sweatheart, boyfriend they met at Uni or work and so on.

#harshreality #manlettears #SuicideatNW3
    Being a good lookin bum with no charisma aint gonna land you a girl of quality marriage material! It's a balancing act B.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You're absolutely right. But being attractive gets you that all important foot in the door. That's what I'm saying.
    For sure. That is why most of us are here. The prospect of our looks going down the drain is no good. We gone win this battle doe mark my words.