Be involved in a hair research study today!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJacobs152
    • May 2011

Be involved in a hair research study today!!

I didn't realize until this morning that Aderans is located right down the road from me. Google Maps says they're 9.1 miles from where I live. So what's the next logical thing to do - call. I spoke to a gentlemen who told me that Aderans is looking for people to be involved in their clinical trials. Not just aderans, but various companies.

Check out www.clinicaltrials.gov and type in "alopecia" "hair loss" into the search engine. It'll show you trials that are done, open/search, etc etc.
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by JJacobs152
    I didn't realize until this morning that Aderans is located right down the road from me. Google Maps says they're 9.1 miles from where I live. So what's the next logical thing to do - call. I spoke to a gentlemen who told me that Aderans is looking for people to be involved in their clinical trials. Not just aderans, but various companies.

Check out www.clinicaltrials.gov and type in "alopecia" "hair loss" into the search engine. It'll show you trials that are done, open/search, etc etc.
    Test a drug that makes you perma-lose all hair as a potential side. Get paid $500. Worth it.

Comment

Working...