+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Glad you are happy mate - grow well !!
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

This stuff is great for hair:

http://www.mukme.com/mukshop/index.p...w&ref=MK001010

I've tried virtually every product on the market. V05 isn't a patch on this. It's strong hold and matte. I also recommend:

http://www.got2b.co.uk/index.php?id=482&productID=2

Amazing hold.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    This stuff is great for hair:

http://www.mukme.com/mukshop/index.p...w&ref=MK001010

I've tried virtually every product on the market. V05 isn't a patch on this. It's strong hold and matte. I also recommend:

http://www.got2b.co.uk/index.php?id=482&productID=2

Amazing hold.
    Thanks Chrisis! I will save the these links for the next purchase.

Cool mate. The trick is just to use very little and rub it vigerously between your hands before applying. Really vigetously for Like 10 seconds. You need to heat it up and rub it all in to your palms and fingers before applying. If you do not do that it will give a sticky almost wet look which is why maybe you thought it was thinning your hair.

As mentioned here are some pics from today as I bothered blowdrying my hair with hot air. It's made it a lot straighter and it looks better actually. Again, there is some toppik in here, with wax and a touch of spray. I took some shots in more normal light without flash on my camera phone too. These give a more realistic picture of the hair as the flash ones are very harsh.

Dam your hair came out good! Are you getting more attention from ladies now that your hair looks amazing?

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlocks View Post
    @folly. Thanks mate. What's happening with you these days? I ain't been online much lately. You decided to get FUT after your old FUE not growing as you wanted? Also what happened with your finestride situation?
    Hey Spreadlocks. Not been on the forums much either nowadays, as my hair is doing quite well. Although i was unlucky with propecia (side-effects that is), i've been very lucky with minoxidil. Made my hair much thicker over the past 9 months or so. I'll need my hairline done at some point with a HT, but i'm not doing anything for now. I'm never seem to have any luck with cosmetic procedures. I'm always in that 1-10% where something goes wrong. My finasteride sides are gone i would say. Lucky me !!

How's your scar. You couldn't even see it at 1 month post op from what i remember. Still the same ? Your hair looks incredible by the way.

Hair came out good but you were a NW 2.5 to begin with? Obviously this will be a good result with 2000+ grafts on a NW2, achieving that result with a NW34567 is a whole different ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Dam your hair came out good! Are you getting more attention from ladies now that your hair looks amazing?
    Mate I've always been a chick magnet. Haha. Joking. Nah, in all honesty I have had more attention but I don't think it is due to looking better. I think it's due to feeling more confident and getting more involved. My friends more than anything keep commenting on how I have been getting hit on a lot lately when we are out. As said though I have a GF. Actually though while it's an opportunity to show off I got asked out 3 times on Saturday night. Not bad considering I'm over 30 Mostly I think having better hair has made me want to look better overall. I have probably started dressing a bit better, working out a little more etc. It's all part and parcel I guess.

@Folly. Mate, I am really really happy to hear your sides from the finestride have gone. That is good news. And the fact that the minoxidil is working is even better. I'm ecstatic for you pal. If you eventually do get the hairline done I would happily recommend Dr Feller. All through this full experience I have had doubts (As you would know more than anyone). Now I know it was a good decision and it's a good feeling. Best of luck when you do decide to do that mate.

@UK. That's a fair point mate. I just think that I have seen countless results from NW2s who have had bad, less dense, unnatural transplants. I guess the point of my post is to hopefully show that mine came out looking natural. That is to serve 2 purposes. 1) To show guys on the forum that it's possible to have a decent looking transplant if you plan correctly and select the right surgeon and procedure. 2) To give some recognition to Dr Feller as a thank you for really improving my life.

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlocks View Post
    @yeahyeahyeah. I started propecia about 3 years ago. Luckily I had no side effects and it stabalised all loss. I actually now get proscar and cut it into 5 equal parts as it is cheaper.
    Thanks for replying to all our questions. Can be frustrating when people post pics of their procedures, and when you try to get info, they completely forget about their post.

I wanted to ask about your years on propecia? If it stabilized the hair loss, what made you opt to get a HT? I'm assuming it brought back probably most of the miniaturized hairs, but not completely?