+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    OMG, Ziering is gonna be giving 40 more injections at week 12 and 16 in broader treatment areas!!!

If this proves safe, our assumption was right: "You need 200 shots to cover the whole scalp and you walk out a hairy man"

God I just wish this wasn't due out in 2016
    the injections were already done and what makes you think 20 shots in 10 spots constitutes a full head of hair? What makes you think that would even restore decent density?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    the injections were already done and what makes you think 20 shots in 10 spots constitutes a full head of hair? What makes you think that would even restore decent density?
    The pictures alone show that they gained at least some density. There is definitely some growth there. With projections for even more growth as time goes by.

Theoretically wouldn't more injections=more hair?

You seem awfully negative about this for little reason 2020.

2020 wouldn't it be a massive improvement to what we can do today though? You'll have a ot of your confidence back!

Baby steps brother

You know, I'm sure that by 2020 Tsuji labs, Aderans, Replicel or some unknown company will most likely find a way to reproduce unlimited donor supply for you to get back to your teen years. I mean that's a given. We just need something to give us the boost the big 3 couldn't until we get our hands on the real solution

Btw, are u serious? when did he do the injections? So is the timeline is past the 18 week mark? OMG OMG OMG

Also, isn't it weird that they checked to see if they maintained their hair at the 1-year follow-up, but not the 2-year follow-up?!

Histogen is all in or not. NW6 to Fabio or nothing. If you can grow 20% hair, then you can grow (20*1000)% hair. The problem is that if that's the case, then their treatment wouldn't be practical and most people wouldn't be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    OMG, Ziering is gonna be giving 40 more injections at week 12 and 16 in broader treatment areas!!!

If this proves safe, our assumption was right: "You need 200 shots to cover the whole scalp and you walk out a hairy man"

God I just wish this wasn't due out in 2016
    Is it out in 2016 for certain?

Default Does this confuse/worry anyone else?

The Company is currently looking to sell 23 million shares of Series B PreferredStock at $1 per share to accredited investors(i.e., investors whose net worth, including the fmv of their home, exceeds $1 million and whose annual income exceeds $200,000).
    To date, $3.3 million is committed.The proceeds from the financing will be used to:
    Complete large animal and clinical serum (ADA) testing required before starting the next HSC clinical trialComplete Scale-up of GMP Manufacturing
    Complete two preclinical studies with oncology product
    Prepare and submit IND for Phase I pancreatic cancer trial
    Support worldwide development of patent portfolio

Why do they need to do 'Large animal and clinical serum testing before they start the next HSC trial? They've been doing human testing so why're they going back to animal testing? So this means they're not gonna move straight on to Phase IIb let alone Phase III?! It's also worrying that they need more money before moving on, how long will it take them to get it together? This all seemed positive til I read that last section but not one else seems bothered by it so maybe I'm mis-understanding somehow?

Forget those Tokyo guys... you know what makes good headlines? space elevators and ****ing jetpacks. Those two are not happening in your lifetime but those who talk that talk are having some immediate benefit whether it's in their career or their bank accounts. Nothing is happening. It's all hype. All those MBA types have infiltrated science community so that's why everything is bullshit nowadays with no real progress being made

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    The Company is currently looking to sell 23 million shares of Series B PreferredStock at $1 per share to accredited investors(i.e., investors whose net worth, including the fmv of their home, exceeds $1 million and whose annual income exceeds $200,000).
    To date, $3.3 million is committed.The proceeds from the financing will be used to:
    Complete large animal and clinical serum (ADA) testing required before starting the next HSC clinical trialComplete Scale-up of GMP Manufacturing
    Complete two preclinical studies with oncology product
    Prepare and submit IND for Phase I pancreatic cancer trial
    Support worldwide development of patent portfolio

Why do they need to do 'Large animal and clinical serum testing before they start the next HSC trial? They've been doing human testing so why're they going back to animal testing? So this means they're not gonna move straight on to Phase IIb let alone Phase III?! It's also worrying that they need more money before moving on, how long will it take them to get it together? This all seemed positive til I read that last section but not one else seems bothered by it so maybe I'm mis-understanding somehow?
    Well it says "complete" so maybe they've already begun it? really not sure on that one, maybe just a safety test before moving on.

Forget those Tokyo guys... you know what makes good headlines? space elevators and ****ing jetpacks. Those two are not happening in your lifetime but those who talk that talk are having some immediate benefit whether it's in their career or their bank accounts. Nothing is happening. It's all hype. All those MBA types have infiltrated science community so that's why everything is bullshit nowadays with no real progress being made
    Seriously what are you talking about?