+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudeL View Post
    I wish I would've posted this thread in another section so I could get more input
    This depends on which input exactly to which doctor or procedure.

If you're looking for just an advise in general, first of all,
    you must FULLY understand the following 2 lections:

So, to which lection do you want more input, if you plan a hair transplant?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    This depends on which input exactly to which doctor or procedure.

If you're looking for just an advise in general, first of all,
    you must FULLY understand the following 2 lections:

So, to which lection do you want more input, if you plan a hair transplant?
    Although I appreciate the imagery and understand to some extent what the message it's trying to convey is...input to me is the following:

input |ˈinˌpo͝ot|
    noun
    1 what is put in, taken in, or operated on by any process or system: perceptions and sensory input.
    a contribution of work, information, or material: there is little input from other professional members of the team.
    • energy supplied to a device or system; an electrical signal: the input is a low-frequency signal.
    the action or process of putting or feeding something in: the input of data to the system.
    • the information fed into a computer or computer program: pen-based computers take input from a stylus.

input
    noun
    1 an error resulted from invalid input: data, details, information, material; facts, figures, statistics, particulars, specifics; informal info.
    2 I value your input: contribution, offering, idea, opinion.

:P <3

So I was hoping for a bit more detail, personal experiences/knowledge and opinions!

Wonder if anyone could share some info?

The only reason I might prefer Dr. Cole is his spectacular results on the hairline. That takes artistry and a very high skill level. One possibility, I'm thinking is to have Dr. Cole do the hairline/front, and have Dr. Cole fill in a bit of thinning on the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiffle View Post
    The only reason I might prefer Dr. Cole is his spectacular results on the hairline. That takes artistry and a very high skill level. One possibility, I'm thinking is to have Dr. Cole do the hairline/front, and have DR. GHO fill in a bit of thinning on the crown.

EDIT in BOLD - sorry!

The only reason I might prefer Dr. Cole is his spectacular results on the hairline. That takes artistry and a very high skill level.
    Show me some of these "spectacular results" and I will analyze them regards how "specatular" their are.

Show me some of these "spectacular results" and I will analyze them regards how "specatular" their are.
    Are you saying that Dr. Gho's hairlines are better? Or that you can show that they all suck? Just curious.

Are you saying that Dr. Gho's hairlines are better? Or that you can show that they all suck? Just curious.
    No, I just would like to see some of these "spectacular results" by Dr. Cole - because maybe I myself buy a hairline from Dr. Cole, because Dr. Gho has absolutely no clue how to create a natural looking hairline.

I don't understand why you would compare Dr Cole vs Dr Gho - because the only real question with Dr Gho is do you believe HST works - because IF you think HST works then it's game over for every HT competitior - and if you come to the conclusion that it doesn't work then why would you even consider it ?

No, I just would like to see some of these "spectacular results" by Dr. Cole - because maybe I myself buy a hairline from Dr. Cole, because Dr. Gho has absolutely no clue how to create a natural looking hairline.
    Never said Dr. Gho had "no clue." It's merely my observation that Dr. Cole's hairlines seem more natural looking in comparison to anything else I've seen. That could be my imagination, no doubt. Or maybe I haven't looked enough - or hard enough. Or maybe I don't know what I'm looking at, or what to look for. I am quite the newbie after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    I don't understand why you would compare Dr Cole vs Dr Gho - because the only real question with Dr Gho is do you believe HST works - because IF you think HST works then it's game over for every HT competitior - and if you come to the conclusion that it doesn't work then why would you even consider it ?
    I'm not sure it's so black and white though. It seems like even if there's no donor regeneration that given the size of the punch and meticulous care, etc., that Dr. Gho's donor areas seem less traumatized/scarred when compared with traditional FUE. Again, I could be wrong - I'm merely a newbie at this.