+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I'll destroy my insides if it means saving my hair. Whatever it takes.

NW1 or die trying!
    Question: Have you ever had intercourse with a female?

This thread turned out as funny as the original.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I think you answered your own question. Unless an example of his winning charm and ability to attract the opposite sex was with Tracy C.[/end sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    With something like Spiro is that we have no idea what this stuff does. Its never been tested or studied.
    I can tell you something you probably don't know about Spiro. Oral Spiro is often a component of cross-sex HRT for male to female transexuals. There is a darn good reason for that. Spiro will feminize a male body... I have a friend who used to be a guy. She had the same daily dose of Spiro that this guy is taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Travbedaman View Post
    ...compared to oral basically zero sides and I am speaking from personal experience.
    There is no such thing as a med that does not have the risk of possible side-effects. There never has been and there likely never will be. I highly doubt the incidence of possible side effects of Finasteride are anywhere near as common as that of Spiro - in any form.

Wow I didn't know spiro had such strong effects on the body, Ill never touch it for my head even.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I can tell you something you probably don't know about Spiro. Oral Spiro is often a component of cross-sex HRT for male to female transexuals. There is a darn good reason for that. Spiro will feminize a male body... I have a friend who used to be a guy. She had the same daily dose of Spiro that this guy is taking.
    Uh, let's just be clear here. Your friend was taking estrogen. Estrogen WITH spiro drastically reduces the amount of testosterone in the body, and has major feminizing effects (like real boobs). Spiro alone doesn't really feminize you, it prevents masculinisation. It just stops testosterone from interacting with its receptors, and because some of that unused testosterone may be converted to estrogen, there's a risk of slight effects from that extra estrogen, depending on the dose and the individual.

I think a lower dose of spiro has the potential to complement fin without too much danger. But yes, the likelihood of gyno is much higher for spiro than for fin.

But Fin is an FDA approved drug for Hairloss. It's used by thousands for that specific purpose. Sprio is not marketed for Hairloss, it's just experimental. That guy has admitted he's gay and is ok with the feminization that he's undergone. Given the choice, a drug which could change my gender (or at least start the process) whilst restoring some hair or being bald like Captain Picard...Id go for Captain Picard!!!

No, I haven't. I plan on waiting until marriage because I'm not an atheist ****. All the sex you have whilst at University won't count for shit when you end up divorced - that's if you even get married.

When you kiss your future wife, just close your eyes and imagine all the other men's penises that have been in there. All the sex she has had before you. All the STD's she's carrying.

50% of women aged between 20 and 24 in the USA have Herpes or HPV.

You realise he's still a male? You can't change your gender. Your friend should be referred to as a "he". In the English language "he" is both the male and gender neutral pronoun.

Perhaps most importantly you should feel mortified. You have blood on your hands. No friend should let another friend mutilate his body. You should have identified his mental illness and gotten him the help he needed, not encourage him with your sick cultural marxist mentality. You are more horrible than I first thought. First feminism, now this.

Disgusting.
    So, if someone changes their gender it's mutilation. I've also see you talk about how tattoos are mutilation of the body. That's all fine and dandy, if that's what you believe. But wait, don't you put chemicals in your body to fight your acne and change the body that some divine being gave you? Haven't you said you were going to get your jawline changed through surgery, or at least condoned it (again, to the body that was "given" to us form some divine being)? As an extreme example: do you not choose to modify your body through working out? Isn't getting hair plucked from one part of your body and implanted somewhere else mutilation??

Apparently, there is some magic line between mutilation and self-bettering that you have drawn to align with how you want to live your life; typical babbling, religious zealot.

I really can't tell if you are ignorant of your hypocrisy, or hoping no one else will call you out on it. I'm not religious, but certainly don't condemn those who are (though, you of course would never offer the same respect to anyone).

You are a walking contradiction, buddy. You need to re-evaluate what you practice and what you preach, because they sure aren't the same.

I'll destroy my insides if it means saving my hair. Whatever it takes.

NW1 or die trying!
    No, I haven't. I plan on waiting until marriage because I'm not an atheist ****. All the sex you have whilst at University won't count for shit when you end up divorced - that's if you even get married.

When you kiss your future wife, just close your eyes and imagine all the other men's penises that have been in there. All the sex she has had before you. All the STD's she's carrying.

50% of women aged between 20 and 24 in the USA have Herpes or HPV.

You realise he's still a male? You can't change your gender. Your friend should be referred to as a "he". In the English language "he" is both the male and gender neutral pronoun.

Perhaps most importantly you should feel mortified. You have blood on your hands. No friend should let another friend mutilate his body. You should have identified his mental illness and gotten him the help he needed, not encourage him with your sick cultural marxist mentality. You are more horrible than I first thought. First feminism, now this.

Disgusting.
    Im sure you can relate to the above. By that coming from the person who would mutilate their own body for hair and who by the sounds of it might have some mental issues...

Still Michael Jackson didn't turn out that bad right?