+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

With Finasteride, we already know what the good and bad of it is.

With something like Spiro is that we have no idea what this stuff does. Its never been tested or studied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    This young man is either a fool or transgendered. I know what Spiro does. If I were a guy there is no way I would even touch Spiro in any form. You can even see it in the pictures that his body has feminized.

It still amazes me that any guy who is so deathly afraid of Finasteride would even consider taking Spiro. Finasteride MIGHT possibly cause sexual side effects for a small percentage of males - but Spiro WILL cause sexual side effects for most males who dare to try it.

My assessment of HairlossHelp thus far is that its members do more harming than helping.
    Oral spiro is extremely bad for a male, topical spiro not even in the same ballpark. compared to oral basically zero sides and I am speaking from personal experience.

Most people would have more side effects from finasteride than from topical spiro.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    With Finasteride, we already know what the good and bad of it is.

With something like Spiro is that we have no idea what this stuff does. Its never been tested or studied.
    You sure about that?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2972662/

Christ.. the topical spiro turned him into Yugi-Oh.

Wow, I'm so glad this got bumped so that I got to see it. One dude's comment: "ahhh. cant tell with emo bangs covering hairline. "

Bahahahahaha.

But srsly, why would anyone be willing to look more effeminate to have hair? Honestly, I'm not sure how Highlander is willing to say he'd accept impotence for hair. Castration is one thing (though I wouldn't give it for hair), but impotence!? Always thought the whole point of hair treatments was to increase your ability to pound box thanks to aesthetic retention. Maybe I have this whole hair thing mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Wow, I'm so glad this got bumped so that I got to see it. One dude's comment: "ahhh. cant tell with emo bangs covering hairline. "

Bahahahahaha.

But srsly, why would anyone be willing to look more effeminate to have hair? Honestly, I'm not sure how Highlander is willing to say he'd accept impotence for hair. Castration is one thing (though I wouldn't give it for hair), but impotence!? Always thought the whole point of hair treatments was to increase your ability to pound box thanks to aesthetic retention. Maybe I have this whole hair thing mixed up
    SOB is that Hilarious....

I'm fine with chemical castration and impotence, but I'm not too sure about the feminisation part...
    Now that is really Hilarious.... ...SOB...

That is messed up. I would never, ever take oral spiro. Thats what male to female transgender people use.

So Highlander...

Let me get this straight.. you would sacrifice your ability to have children on this earth for hair on your head by way of chemical castration ? That is just... wow. Incredibly reckless and stupid come to mind.

That sort of trade off is not equitable at all.. not by a long shot at least not to me. I would rather be bald or balding and have working equipment.

And while we are on the subject of a long shot..shooting is something you won't be doing anytime soon risking castration and impotence.

Little good bringing all your hair back does if it gives you several months or less to live. It makes no sense and there is no quality of life to be gained here.
    To me I would prefer to be 106 years old with all my faculties long lived seeing my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren playing at my feet than to live until just 55 or 60 years old with hair on my head dead from tinkeribng with my insides to get that result.