+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Yates R.D. Patient

I would just like to share my great overall experience with Dr. Yates and his staff. I had my first hair procedure with Dr. Herrera in Houston back in 2000. An experieince that I try not to remeber, due to the pain I was in fo 2 weeks. I was questioning if I should ever get done again, due to the fact that my pattern of hair loss was starting to increase. So I did my research with a few hair restoration places, (Bosley, Hair Club, and Ziering Medical). Bosley was the first call I made because they were so big, and seemed to be the most popular. Hair Club same reason, big and very well known. The call with Bosley I will never forget, the represantative asked what I was looking to do and what I wanted to accomplish. Questions that I felt for me were the most important ones. However, during the call I noticed that as I was starting to ask more questions, he stated that he doens't have much more time because he has other people waiting on tyhe other line and said that I should make an appointment so they can go into it in further detail. That right for me was poor customer service. When I did go to my visit at Bosley, they looked at my hair patern, and the first thing they said was, are you aware of how much hair your losing? I was shocked, and right of the bat I started to feel discomfort. A few more questions were asked through the consultation, but I have already decided that I was treated like a number not a customer. As far as Hair Club, they were more customer service oriented, but didn't feel comfortable with the doctor and the experience level that he had. Ziering Medical was my last stop and wish it was my first, and the reason I say that is because the minute I made that call, the minute I came in they LISTENED. Yes the key word in today's industry that many companies lack. Dr. Yates and Scott did a great job of identifying what what theopportunities are, and wanting to know what I am trying to accomplish. Dr. Yates made me feel very comfortable, sharing his backround and what he wnet through to be where he is at today. My biggest challenge was conviencing myself to want to do this again, especieally with what I went through the first time. Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical did a great job of explaining what the steps are, and how much technology has changed since the last time I did it. They gave me their suggestions, and though they recommended more graffs that I wanted, they still were ok with what ever I felt comfotable with. Where as Bosley, I did not get that feeling. I wanted to thank Ziering Medical for the great job they did with my hair. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical for fixing my scar from my previous procedure that I had done 12 years ago. You can't even see it now, unbelievable job. I was so pleased with my result's that I am coming back for a second procedure with them, and my thrid one overall. Thank you again Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical for the great experience and the awesome results.

Quote Originally Posted by rdimter View Post
    I would just like to share my great overall experience with Dr. Yates and his staff. I had my first hair procedure with Dr. Herrera in Houston back in 2000. An experieince that I try not to remeber, due to the pain I was in fo 2 weeks. I was questioning if I should ever get done again, due to the fact that my pattern of hair loss was starting to increase. So I did my research with a few hair restoration places, (Bosley, Hair Club, and Ziering Medical). Bosley was the first call I made because they were so big, and seemed to be the most popular. Hair Club same reason, big and very well known. The call with Bosley I will never forget, the represantative asked what I was looking to do and what I wanted to accomplish. Questions that I felt for me were the most important ones. However, during the call I noticed that as I was starting to ask more questions, he stated that he doens't have much more time because he has other people waiting on tyhe other line and said that I should make an appointment so they can go into it in further detail. That right for me was poor customer service. When I did go to my visit at Bosley, they looked at my hair patern, and the first thing they said was, are you aware of how much hair your losing? I was shocked, and right of the bat I started to feel discomfort. A few more questions were asked through the consultation, but I have already decided that I was treated like a number not a customer. As far as Hair Club, they were more customer service oriented, but didn't feel comfortable with the doctor and the experience level that he had. Ziering Medical was my last stop and wish it was my first, and the reason I say that is because the minute I made that call, the minute I came in they LISTENED. Yes the key word in today's industry that many companies lack. Dr. Yates and Scott did a great job of identifying what what theopportunities are, and wanting to know what I am trying to accomplish. Dr. Yates made me feel very comfortable, sharing his backround and what he wnet through to be where he is at today. My biggest challenge was conviencing myself to want to do this again, especieally with what I went through the first time. Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical did a great job of explaining what the steps are, and how much technology has changed since the last time I did it. They gave me their suggestions, and though they recommended more graffs that I wanted, they still were ok with what ever I felt comfotable with. Where as Bosley, I did not get that feeling. I wanted to thank Ziering Medical for the great job they did with my hair. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical for fixing my scar from my previous procedure that I had done 12 years ago. You can't even see it now, unbelievable job. I was so pleased with my result's that I am coming back for a second procedure with them, and my thrid one overall. Thank you again Dr. Yates and Ziering Medical for the great experience and the awesome results.
    Sounds like you had a great experience. Can you share some pictures?