+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Member TheSuburbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Dex,

    On one of your posts on page one you said you had erection issues.

    Did this go away in the 4 months or did the affect carry on?

  2. #22
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland89 View Post
    Dex,

    On one of your posts on page one you said you had erection issues.

    Did this go away in the 4 months or did the affect carry on?
    I'm back to normal, random erections like a normal healthy male lol

  3. #23
    Member TheSuburbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    I'm back to normal, random erections like a normal healthy male lol
    And your still on fin?

  4. #24
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    sorry for the late reply ireland89.

    Yes I'm still on fin, I was on propecia for about 12 months and witch to 1.25mg of proscar 2 months ago.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    sorry for the late reply ireland89.

    Yes I'm still on fin, I was on propecia for about 12 months and witch to 1.25mg of proscar 2 months ago.
    [Caution, question plump full of ignorance about to be asked]:
    What's the difference between Propecia and Proscar? I'm just curious what would have prompted you to switch.

  6. #26
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    [Caution, question plump full of ignorance about to be asked]:
    What's the difference between Propecia and Proscar? I'm just curious what would have prompted you to switch.
    Propecia(1mg per pill) is really expensive, I used to pay 90 dollars for a whole month supply. With proscar(5 mg per pill), I pay 90 dollars and it will last me 4 months. I just have to cut the proscar into 4 to give me the enough dosage(1.25mg). Nothing different between the two just the name.

  7. #27
    Member TheSuburbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Dex, do you use Minox too?

  8. #28
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Yes,

    I use rogaine in the morning and minix in the afternoon.

    I'm also experimenting on

    tocosorbs- 2x a day.

    spiro5%- every night

    folligen spray- every afternoon.

  9. #29
    Member TheSuburbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Yes,

    I use rogaine in the morning and minix in the afternoon.

    I'm also experimenting on

    tocosorbs- 2x a day.

    spiro5%- every night

    folligen spray- every afternoon.
    Have you had any results with Spiro and Folligen?

  10. #30
    Senior Member dex89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuburbs View Post
    Have you had any results with Spiro and Folligen?
    I had some minor results but nothing amazing. If your going trying to take on this regime, try tackling one at a time to see what works for you and what doesn't.

Similar Threads

  1. Dealing with propecia's side effects
    By abusername in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 12:00 PM
  2. Need to know how People are Dealing With IT? Advice Spencer?
    By dgman21 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 05:09 AM
  3. Dealing With Hairloss (Age 20)
    By ThomasW in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. Female Dealing With Two Bad Hair Transplants - How Can I Fix This?
    By tbtadmin in forum IAHRS Info Center Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:23 PM
  5. Dealing With Hair Loss and My Concerns For The Future | Mike?s Hair Loss Story
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 12:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

I am balding already, 17 year old ?
Yesterday 12:41 PM
by superg
Last Post By superg
Today 09:20 AM
DR RAHAL - UK representative?
09-24-2016 03:26 AM
by Dispare
Last Post By Smallville
Today 08:51 AM
Am I a good candidate?
Today 02:47 AM
Last Post By Smallville
Today 08:41 AM
Young men's experience with Propecia
11-04-2011 12:31 AM
by timmis
Last Post By JimmyJones12
Today 06:04 AM
Post Finasteride Syndrome (Theory)
09-24-2016 10:02 PM
Last Post By ResIpsaLoquitur
Today 01:49 AM