Threaded View

Default Hairloss & acne (a second puberty?) - who can relate??

I'm just curious if anyone has had a similar situation to me. I'm 24 years old, and my thinning started ~4-6 months ago, as best I can tell.Around the same time, I began to get really bad acne (which is still bad). The pimples aren't the little white heads you pop and wash away in the shower. These are the deep ones without heads; the ones that if you mess with will just inflame to 3x their size.

I had acne from ages ~13-19 or so, and have had near perfect skin since (no scars or anything, occasional pimple).

From what I've read on the internet, acne and hairloss may occur in conjunction with one another, because they are both the product of hormone changes/imbalances. However, I've never read about anyone speaking off acne problems along with their hair loss on this forum.

Frankly, I don't even care about the acne (my 14 year old self would be bummed as hell), but I feel like it is indicative my body is going through some hormonal changes, like a second puberty. I might add my libido is through the fkn roof, and my unit is larger (dead serious).

One more thing: This makes me a little bit more worried about starting fin, if it means messing with hormones that are, apparently, already unstable. Further, if it were to mess with my package and/or libido, and/or cause me to grow b*tch tits and stomach fat, I would probably just rather be bald.

**Dermatology appt Nov 12, I will be very holistic in explaining all my symptoms to them**

ANYONE!??!?