+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I`ve used it for a number of years with no sides at all.

Everything working fine too.

Hey guys--I'd like your personal advice or comments about my situation.

I'm really young (23ish) but have drastic genetic hair loss--I began the Minoxidil/Propecia cycle about a year ago and got great results. I was off Propecia for 2 weeks or so (couldn't refill a prescription during exams) but just got back on it.

Within 3 days I started experiencing some side effects (weaker erection/decreased volume) which weren't common during my previous one year regime. Anyway, I know that ED has a significant psychological component and having read propeciaforums, I want to make sure that these symptoms are physical rather than mental.

Does it typically take a week or two for your body to re-adjust back to Propecia or could this just be an adverse reaction?

Default ED

I'd be curious to see how this turned out for you Parker. I'm of similar age and just had a similar experience, and am wondering if I should be getting off the drug, or if this is a temporary phase. I never felt any loss of erection my first time going on the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by parker55 View Post
    Hey guys--I'd like your personal advice or comments about my situation.

I'm really young (23ish) but have drastic genetic hair loss--I began the Minoxidil/Propecia cycle about a year ago and got great results. I was off Propecia for 2 weeks or so (couldn't refill a prescription during exams) but just got back on it.

Within 3 days I started experiencing some side effects (weaker erection/decreased volume) which weren't common during my previous one year regime. Anyway, I know that ED has a significant psychological component and having read propeciaforums, I want to make sure that these symptoms are physical rather than mental.

Does it typically take a week or two for your body to re-adjust back to Propecia or could this just be an adverse reaction?

I'd be curious to see how this turned out for you Parker. I'm of similar age and just had a similar experience, and am wondering if I should be getting off the drug, or if this is a temporary phase. I never felt any loss of erection my first time going on the pills.