+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Not only does fin cause testosterone to increase to a degree, which will result in an up regulation of estrogen, but DHT is also an estrogen antagonist. It inhibits estrogen production in three ways: First, DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription.

Second, DHT and its metabolites block the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme.

Lastly, DHT acts on the hypothalamus/pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins which decreases the production of the raw materials for estrogen production testosterone and androstenedione.

All of this will result in increased estrogen levels, which will result in various degrees of side effects or none at all depending on the persons sensitivity to these changes.
    i know all of this and you missed the point of my post bro, to make it simple it's unlikely that the VERY moderate increase in estrogen will cause weight gain

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    i know all of this and you missed the point of my post bro, to make it simple it's unlikely that the VERY moderate increase in estrogen will cause weight gain
    If you know all of that then you would not make the statement you just made .
    The increase in estrogen can and does cause weight gain and gyno, that's why it is a noted side effect of fin, bro.

Has anyone read http://www.hairgrowthcure.com ? they seem to have a lot of convincing pictures.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I didnt see any pictures on that website, www.hairgrowthcure.com Blaner.

All there was, was that guy advertising his 'product' for $37.95 without an explanation as to what the treatment would be.

I see no difference , only the longer hair that little bit more covering his bald head.

Now I can say that Fin helps a lot. All I'm taking is finasteride. I buy generic (much cheaper than propecia) which comes in 5mg tablets I cut into quarters so I take 1.25mg daily.
    Most people seem to use minoxidil too but thankfully so far I seem to be doing ok just on finasteride.
    Good luck with that!

I just started taking finasteride today. My hairs on top are sticking up like somebody put a balloon over my head from static electricity. Is this normal?

You do not have to stop taking propecia. To get rid of the bitch tits order arimidex or Clomid from napsgear.org those are estrogen blockers that work awesome. Maybe add some testesterone injections if you are having erection problems. This will also help if you work out . You will be stronger and have an awesome sex life . U use cypionate 200mg with Clomid. My hair and personal life are great thanks to adding those meds