+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    for the record, the average person will start losing density age 16 or around the time hormonal fluctations occur due to puberty. It only becomes noticeable/apparent to the eye around the 20s when significant amounts of density is lost, at which point they act on this via treatments.
    Unfortunately - I myself can confirm this. In fact, this is true.

You mentioned "puberty" - this is true too. In fact, lots of other "genetic things" start to ACT during this phase - not just hair loss (if you're predestinated for hair loss). In fact, during puberty, this is the timepoint where your body FINALLY starts to decide, whether or not you REALLY should become more male or rather female (even you already have a big set of balls in your trousers) - this is no joke.

Anyway, in THIS case (your and my examples), we are talking about REAL "Androgenetic Alopecia".

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Unfortunately - I myself can confirm this. In fact, this is true.

You mentioned "puberty" - this is true too. In fact, lots of other "genetic things" start to ACT during this phase - not just hair loss (if you're predestinated for hair loss). In fact, during puberty, this is the timepoint where your body FINALLY starts to decide, whether or not you REALLY should become more male or rather female (even you already have a big set of balls in your trousers) - this is no joke.

Anyway, in THIS case (your and my examples), we are talking about REAL "Androgenetic Alopecia".
    no my view and your views are completeley different.

its the hormonal fluctuation (together with other factors that fluctuate through unknown pathways AND even via dht) occurring during puberty - not puberty itself. There is a genetical aspect but no "gentic destiny"

i think many people need to go back to the drawing board, even histogen, replicel, aderans, gho and even HT surgeons!

no my view and your views are completeley different.

its the hormonal fluctuation (together with other factors that fluctuate through unknown pathways ...
    oops, sorry, I forgot that you’re one of Whitfield’s camp – Whitfield, the guy who knew absolutely NOTHING about hair loss up to 2008, and who made THIS possible within 2 years:
    [IMG]http://www.*************/hair-loss/img/uploaded/2879_image1178.jpg[/IMG]

By the way – why didn’t Whitfield present his “9 of 10 men hair regrowth science” at the currently running ISHRS?

oops, sorry, I forgot that you’re one of Whitfield’s camp – Whitfield, the guy who knew absolutely NOTHING about hair loss up to 2008, and who made THIS possible within 2 years:

By the way – why didn’t Whitfield present his “9 of 10 men hair regrowth science” at the currently running ISHRS?
    propietery info mate

you may be thanking him in a few years down the line, thats if you decide not to go ahead with your gho procedure and thank gho instead.

Nor did gho

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Nor did gho
    Gho is busy with curing hair loss people - and not interested in looking "how can I close a FUT strip wound".

Gho is busy with curing hair loss people - and not interested in looking "how can I close a FUT strip wound".
    Curing hair loss people?
    Can you back that up with some objective logic, instead of your well known selective/subjective logic?

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Curing hair loss people?
    Can you back that up with some objective logic, instead of your well known selective/subjective logic?
    Until Gho shares his tricks with the hair loss community in the same way the hair loss community gave him FUE to build upon I will continue to hate Gho as should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Until Gho shares his tricks with the hair loss community in the same way the hair loss community gave him FUE to build upon I will continue to hate Gho as should you.
    gho has no tricks, the trick is your bodies regenerative capability.

if your not a good regenerator (which will be the case for most aggressive balders), then you will be screwed over by the procedure.

gho has no tricks, the trick is your bodies regenerative capability.

if your not a good regenerator (which will be the case for most aggressive balders), then you will be screwed over by the procedure.
    wow - you should publish your knowledge in a reputable scientific journal.

oops, i forgot to mention the most important point:
    for "most aggressive balders" - only TRX2 works (at least for 9 out of 10 men and women)