Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdawg
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jpm
    My only concern is the lack of information we receive. Histogens website isn't update very often, probably because there isn't much to update on. But it just seems we hear a bit of news and then all goes silent for 6, 9, 12 months
    I definitely agree that they should give us a little bit more frequent updates, but it's understandable why we go months without one.

It takes months to prove this stuff works or doesnt work, probably a year or more for the full effect, so we cant expect them to have conclusive results two months after the last test.

However a nice little comment or something from them would be nice, something like we're seeing positive results or we're still waiting etc. I don't like that we have to wait 6 months between hearing a word from these companies.

Comment

• jpm
      • Nov 2011

Good point. Though I think that surely histogen must have a date where it's final test candidate comes in from inspection. Say for example 1st July and they must know that it takes 2 weeks to collate the data, for example. So then they should be able to tell us with some degree of confidence that by 14th July we will have more info and pics. Although all those dates are hypothetical you can see what I mean about having a fairly certain date they could tell us. At the moment I have no idea when we are set to hear any updates on the test candidates.

Comment

Working...