Histogen show "cosmetic" results oct 2012 update - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 272
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    didn't I already post this:

    What we have available:



    What Histogen is offering as the "future" hair loss treatment:

    Youre taking Fin's best result (a rare one at that, as not everyone is guaranteed THOSE results) vs Histogen's one single result that could be an average result.

    Youre not in any position to make a final statement as to which is factually better without seeing some real world results. Sorry, but youre off base here.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    2020 is a troll who promoted equol, from a company that shut down.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Dam 2020 just brought me back to reality. Maybe everyone is jumping the gun, specially talking about prices already. We need more pictures before we can really believe this treatment is effective enough.

  4. #44
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Considering fin has some pretty crazy reported side effects...
    oh shut up most people don't. I bet at least 70% will never have any problems ever with fin.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    I'll give Histogen the upper hand on this. If the same results are seen with the two drugs,
    They're not! HSC is not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    yet Histogen yields the results faster, as the data suggest, why isn't Histogen a better alternative than fin? It'll mean we'll probably have to walk into our local Plastic Surgeon's office, elect to have this in-office procedure done, pay him, and walk out.

  5. #45
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Youre taking Fin's best result (a rare one at that, as not everyone is guaranteed THOSE results) vs Histogen's one single result that could be an average result.
    RARE? That page has at least 100 other pics. Go visit hair loss forums or even THE OFFICIAL PROPECIA site.

    That wasn't HSC ONE SINGLE RESULTS. That was their best. If their temple results were really that good as their numbers, they would have posted pictures. Why didn't they?

    Also, why is his scalp so red? Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Youre not in any position to make a final statement as to which is factually better without seeing some real world results. Sorry, but youre off base here.
    how am I not?

    Pictures of Propecia vs pictures of HSC

    HSC doesn't come even close. Propecia wins.

  6. #46
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    2020 is a troll who promoted equol, from a company that shut down.
    I've only posted science saying that equol is probably the safest alternative to fin. Equol is just a molecule. I couldn't care where you bought it from.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Desmond84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    RARE? That page has at least 100 other pics. Go visit hair loss forums or even THE OFFICIAL PROPECIA site.

    That wasn't HSC ONE SINGLE RESULTS. That was their best. If their temple results were really that good as their numbers, they would have posted pictures. Why didn't they?

    Also, why is his scalp so red? Wtf?



    how am I not?

    Pictures of Propecia vs pictures of HSC

    HSC doesn't come even close. Propecia wins.

    2020 don't forget that so far, Histogen has only treated a 2x2cm area not the entire scalp! so comparing photos of the entire scalp is a bit pointless. We have to see photos of treatment sessions with 200-300 injections and then talk about real cosmetic differences.

  8. #48
    Senior Member 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    2020 don't forget that so far, Histogen has only treated a 2x2cm area not the entire scalp! so comparing photos of the entire scalp is a bit pointless. We have to see photos of treatment sessions with 200-300 injections and then talk about real cosmetic differences.
    they've treated MULTIPLE 2x2cm areas. Where is that difference we're supposed to be seeing? Those pictures are pathetic. So many years and this is all they have to show?

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    876

    Default

    Where did that second batch of photos come from? I know the first group of photos came from Dr. Bernstein's site with regards to best results from fin and minox. I haven't seen that second batch of photos, can you provide a link?

  10. #50
    Senior Member Desmond84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    they've treated MULTIPLE 2x2cm areas. Where is that difference we're supposed to be seeing? Those pictures are pathetic. So many years and this is all they have to show?
    Dude, I think that's where you're confused they gave him 8 shots in a 2x2cm area at baseline and then 8 more shots in the same area after 6 weeks. That's all they done so far, not the whole scalp!

    Don't abandon ship yet dude!

Similar Threads

  1. "Gemini1" and "Gemini2" 11-Month Post-Op Forum Update
    By Gemini2 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 04:58 PM
  2. Forum Update on Twin Brothers "Gemini 1" and "Gemini 2" --10.5 Months, Dr. Hasson
    By Gemini2 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:49 PM
  3. 2090 CIT "non-strip" grafts on class 6 patient - Hair Transplant photo - Results z
    By CIT in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM
  4. Hair Transplant - "Bobman" Surgery Results - Hasson & Wong
    By SpencerKobren in forum BaldTruthTalk Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 06:47 PM
  5. An "Anchorman" Hair Transplant--Results
    By tbtadmin in forum BaldTruthTalk Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

A New Hair Transplant Mentorô Doctor- December, 2023
12-05-2023 09:48 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
12-05-2023 09:48 AM
ohmyhandbags
12-05-2023 06:28 AM
Last Post By danbates
12-05-2023 06:28 AM
oh my handbags
12-05-2023 06:07 AM
Last Post By danbates
12-05-2023 06:07 AM