+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Well Gho is going to cash in for sure.

At some point though, the patent is going to expire and be free for use by everyone.
    Even Dr. Gho would announce TODAY “@all hair transplant doctors out there – you can do what ever you want and I will NOT sue you due to patent infringement!” - they would be completely UNABLE to perform the procedure succesfully.

Here is the reason WHY …
    http://www.articlesbase.com/hair-los...t-5997336.html
    Title: Hair Stem Cell Restoration: The Future of Hair Transplant?
    “A larger, more comprehensive study is still needed to solidify these outcomes; along with a more detailed analysis of the fertilizing solution used to grow the recipient hairs.”
    “more detailed” ? ts ts ts ts …

Most time and money of Dr. Gho’s work went into the research of the necessary “fertilizing solution” – and not for “how can I cut 1 or more hair follicle into 2 pieces” (what he did in addition) … so I guess his INVESTORS (in fact, his government, who supported his research as well) doesn’t allow him to share this explored and developed “fertilizing solution” with the mass – and surely not “for free”. Would YOU? Sure …

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Even Dr. Gho would announce TODAY “@all hair transplant doctors out there – you can do what ever you want and I will NOT sue you due to patent infringement!” - they would be completely UNABLE to perform the procedure succesfully.

Here is the reason WHY …

“more detailed” ? ts ts ts ts …

Most time and money of Dr. Gho’s work went into the research of the necessary “fertilizing solution” – and not for “how can I cut 1 or more hair follicle into 2 pieces” (what he did in addition) … so I guess his INVESTORS (in fact, his government, who supported his research as well) doesn’t allow him to share this explored and developed “fertilizing solution” with the mass – and surely not “for free”. Would YOU? Sure …
    That wasnt my point. What I was pointing out was the fact that his patent will only last so long until others can make use of it. But thats also pretty irrelevant as the patent will be in effect for a number of years anyway. By that time, newer solutions for hair loss will be out and Gho himself will be squeezed out of the market eventually.

As for his investors, or any investors for any kind of venture, they would never allow spilling the beans. Would I? Of course not. Like I said before, its a business, not a charity.

Even if someone uses his patent there would be no way of knowing for sure that its been used as all HT clinics dont like sharing knowledge with others,

We need to know what is protected, is it method/technique only or outcome,perhaps noone can claim to multiply hairs ,period ,without paying Gho

Does the patent apply only in europe?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Does the patent apply only in europe?
    Basically, for ALL "Designated States" (including USA) - which you can find here:

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/e...tab=PCT+Biblio

It doesn't matter (basically) whether or not it's already "granted" by other patent offices/countries (the patent is still in the "National Phase"). According to the data on this page, it's a worldwide patent. But all this doesn't matter because many doctors out there say anyhow "it doesn't work" - so, who cares ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    European Patent for Hair Stem Cell Transplantation®!

As of August 8th 2012 Hair Stem Cell Transplantation® is not only patented in The Netherlands but in the whole of Europe. The patent with the number 1957092 is titled ‘Method for in vivo multiplication of hair’.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    In the news ...
    Police arrested a doctor for allegedly stealing another doctor's patented design of a hair transplant machine

I wonder which doctor will be the 1st who will get arrested by the police due to theft of Dr. Gho's technique?

When the patent expires nothing will happen. Doctors will be able to use his tools but they do not know the secret medium which is what makes HST work in the first place.

I'm starting to wonder if Spencer and Co. really care about hair loss sufferers and Joe for Staten Island himself, why doesn't he promote Dr. Gho and let the listeners know about Dr. Gho the same way he talks about other treatments?

"You know there is Dr. Gho. It's a treatment we are looking forward to and might solve your problems"

You guys need to wake up. You are all still thinking this is the discovery of the universe, it's not a big deal and it's available. It's a hair transplant with way more donor, that's the end of it. Not a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    When the patent expires nothing will happen. Doctors will be able to use his tools but they do not know the secret medium which is what makes HST work in the first place.

I'm starting to wonder if Spencer and Co. really care about hair loss sufferers and Joe for Staten Island himself, why doesn't he promote Dr. Gho and let the listeners know about Dr. Gho the same way he talks about other treatments?

"You know there is Dr. Gho. It's a treatment we are looking forward to and might solve your problems"

You guys need to wake up. You are all still thinking this is the discovery of the universe, it's not a big deal and it's available. It's a hair transplant with way more donor, that's the end of it. Not a cure.
    Do you think a treatment from Gho could be followed up by an HT from someone like Rahal to thicken up hair density from what Gho is capable of?

Its not miracle cure, it is just evolution of HT, step up from FUE in my opinion
    Spencer is getting paid by strip and fue doctors so it makes sense not to promote HST
    As much as I blame Spencer I have to say that Dr Gho is as bad by not stepping up and promoting HST like he should

Joe from Staten Island is mentally unstable, If i was doc I wouldnt take him, just imagne how crazy he can get if you dont meet his expectations which are full head of hair

SPence is still not releasing interview,3 months after it was done..something fishy is going on, I wanna know what is blocking it

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

When the patent expires nothing will happen. Doctors will be able to use his tools ...
    So, WHEN is the question. Here is the answer straight from the EPO website:
    How long does a granted patent stay valid?

The maximum term of a European patent is 20 years from its filing date. The patent may lapse earlier if the annual renewal fees are not paid or if the patent is revoked by the patentee or after opposition proceedings. In certain cases (medical or plant protection product patents) it is possible to extend the period of protection.

So tell me - WHEN exactly will Dr. Gho's HST patent expire?

Personally, I think to patent this technique has a much more important reason - for example:

A good and skilled traditional FUE HT doctor suffers always from the "free riders" (not that skilled doctors who produce bad results) in this field. Reason: the "quality management" (aka technique certificated training) is missing. All those guys who have been the first who got e.g. FUE HT's - they know what I'm talking about.

Does Gho disclose details of the procedure in his patent?
    In another words can somebody 'learn' technique by reading material he provided to EPO?