+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ha yeah did that and look like the transporter. I will probably take proscar, rogaine liquid or foam, Biotin, Choline, multivitamin. Running gets the stress down and i work out every other day So mon wed fri=run in between days light lifting. My stepdad didnt believe in relaxing like if your relaxing your doing something wrong! I was so stressed used to clench my teeth all day everyday and i was working out to hard and way overdoing it at work. It got so bad after a while i would come home from work and cry and stuff. Your right about that too before that massive shed my hair looked pretty good minus the swirl in back it was sorta thinning. My dads hair looks similiar less recession but and a bit thicker but we have pretty thin hair to begin with. I appreciate the words guys. Any other suggestions?
    Also how much do you pay for a prescription for proscar without insurance. I was told that they want to get bloodwork and all that. I would like to get the prescription thats it. And for everyones knowledge my dads dad was not bald just extremely grey. My dads very grey. My uncle whos my moms brother is basically like a norwood 5v just down the middle. He still has hair just not thick. It looks like a thin version of donald trump where his middle is light and thin. Hes the only bald one in the close family. Farther out in my moms family is a bunch of baldies
    I think whats important is for people to make their own decision with hairloss. So many people have told me dont worry about it. Just shave your head. Yeah well your not thinning and your not 27 and not married, and your not going to school so shot the bock op. I dont care who you are effluvium, mpb, has an effect on your self esteem. You feel like your not the same person. And their is nothing wrong with working on yourself if your hair is important to you do what you gotta do. If your comfortable with the shaved look sport it. Make sure you own that shit though. And if anyone has a problem with your decision tell them to fly a kite

I think whats important is for people to make their own decision with hairloss. So many people have told me dont worry about it. Just shave your head. Yeah well your not thinning and your not 27 and not married, and your not going to school so shot the bock op. I dont care who you are effluvium, mpb, has an effect on your self esteem. You feel like your not the same person. And their is nothing wrong with working on yourself if your hair is important to you do what you gotta do. If your comfortable with the shaved look sport it. Make sure you own that shit though. And if anyone has a problem with your decision tell them to fly a kite
    Guy,

Now you have a better attitude which is surely necessary, I understand what your going through, the important thing is to keep what hair you have as healthy as possible.

I'm in my 50's, I've had very thin temples, top, crown for the last 15 years, after seeing a doctor and getting on a good regiment to stop hair loss I have gained much healthier hair at the sides and back which make the hairs great candidates for another transplant.

I had one 2500 graft session about three and half months ago, I'm very pleased with the results but I'm looking forward to having another 2500 densely packed graft in the year ahead after the new hairs catch up with my existing hair. The transplanted hair are growing nicely, I couldn't be more happier.

Even though I'm in my 50's the hair loss still bothered me, but I really didn't take it as something I needed improved because of my age, hell most people my age have loss, some worse than others. One day I woke up, looked in the mirror and said to myself I'm going to get this repaired, I began to learn about hair transplants on the internet, I didn't realize so many people thought the same way I did, and I had NO idea so many young people suffered so much mentally from their loss.

I made an appointment with a good doctor, he recommended the Propecia, Minox, Multivitamins, and Biotin, and also a good transplant surgeon, after on the medications and vitamins for a while I could see the improvement in existing hair, now after the transplant I'm happier about my appearance more than I've been in the last ten years, I look ten years younger and the new hair is only a 1/4++ inches long at the moment but coming in nicely.

One day you will have the money for a transplant, but keep what you have as healthy as humanly possible, its so important to transplant healthy follicles which will survive the shock and grow naturally in the future until you once again have the same hair you did ten+ years ago.

Best of luck to you, Guy...keep the spirit up, always think positive, and you'll have a full head of hair in the future....!

-Dale-