+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Hair Surgeon Rankings

Hi all,

Does a hair surgeon ranking website exist? Or is it really hard to rate hair surgeons and gather all the data onto one website?

I have seen works of Hasson & Wong on Youtube and Dr. Rahal, and I get so excited. Is hair transplants by these two surgeons very expensive? Let's say I wanted to do my hair like the model Dr. Rahal has on his website, the guy with the reddish hair on his main website, how much would that cost? That was an amazing job he did! Wow. He like restored it so much.

Post Hair Surgeon Rankings

Does anyone have valuable information for me?

Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    Hi all,

Does a hair surgeon ranking website exist? Or is it really hard to rate hair surgeons and gather all the data onto one website?
    You're on it! You can also go to www.iahrs.org to see a list of the best doctors in the world, but this is a great place to see their work and learn a lot about hair transplants.

How much do the top hair transplant surgeons charge? Like what's the maximum price?

FineHair,

It simply depends on how many grafts you have and what procedure is used. Different surgeons charge different amounts, and then you have to take into account exchange rates, travel and accommodation costs.

Just do your research.

The best hair transplant surgeons are the ones that have done a lot of hair transplants that have been perfect! They have excellent personalities, excellent staffs and their prices are reasonable and not over-charged. That is an ideal hair transplant surgeon I am looking for.

I know it depends on how many grafts and what type of procedure. Just curious what is the maximum for FUE & FUT? Is it going to cost like $30,000?

It won't cost as much as that, but it's always best to get an assessment from the doctor to see how many grafts you require. You'll also receive the cost.

I represent Dr Rahal and you could send your photos to me if you like. We'd also need to discuss your age, what treatments you use, etc.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    It won't cost as much as that, but it's always best to get an assessment from the doctor to see how many grafts you require. You'll also receive the cost.

I represent Dr Rahal and you could send your photos to me if you like. We'd also need to discuss your age, what treatments you use, etc.

Dr. Rahal has excellent work. I really like his work, and also Hasson/Wong. But I think I would need 1500 grafts done with the best procedure, FUE, would that cost like $7000? Do I need to use Rogaine after hair transplants? Hair transplants are not guaranteed for life. I am trying to figure out what is the average cost like for most patients nowadays, like minimum to maxium, what's the range?

Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    Dr. Rahal has excellent work. I really like his work, and also Hasson/Wong. But I think I would need 1500 grafts done with the best procedure, FUE, would that cost like $7000? Do I need to use Rogaine after hair transplants? Hair transplants are not guaranteed for life. I am trying to figure out what is the average cost like for most patients nowadays, like minimum to maxium, what's the range?
    The average cost per follicular unit, for FUT, is roughly $4. For FUE, it's roughly $8. And hair transplants are permanent; they're from the zone of hair that is not susceptible to DHT. The only time a transplant wouldn't be permanent is if some unexpected factor pops up, like a donor region was used that developed diffuse unpatterned alopecia. But that's a major screwup on a surgeon's part, and an IAHRS surgeon isn't likely to make that mistake. IAHRS surgeons aren't simply more skilled at producing final results, they're all more exhaustive and careful in their consultation and assessment of a surgery candidate. They're the surgeons that are ethical enough to carefully scrutinize a candidate and turn him away if there's a reason to think that results would be poor.