+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    So does Minoxidil really work?
    Yes it does. However if you do not have thinning in your vertex and/or mid-anterior areas, Minoxidil is not appropriate for you. Most males will not gain any benefit from using Minoxidil on their hair line. This limitation does not apply to females.

What is a good ketoconazole shampoo? Is there a conditioner that comes with it & a masque and hair shiner(spray/gel)? Do I replace these stuff for my regular shampoo/conditioner?

I read Nizoral is for dandruff.

What is a good minoxidil brand?

Hey all,

So I have been crusing on youtube for hairloss treatments and came across this guy who claims he has lost his hair from steroids and on his website he recommends products for hairloss treatment.

To those that are familiar with hairloss treatments, please tell me if this is something I should try or is this guy simply advertising for the companies to make money?

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/...That-Work.html

He recommends:

(1) Lipogaine: 5% Minoxidil w/Azelic Acid & Saw Palmetto

(2) Regenepure Dr. Shampoo

(3) Aziderm's 10% Azelaic Acid Cream
    Aziderm's 20% Azelaic Acid Cream

(4) FDA Listed Microneedle (1.5mm) Roller

Also he recommends a newer shampoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Uon...YfXcsg&index=2

Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo for Hair Loss/ Thinning Hair

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Hey i don't know whether it might help but have you ever heard of onion juice. It helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation. The antibacterial properties in onion juice also help kill germs and parasites, and treat scalp infections that can cause hair loss. In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Dermatology, almost 74 percent of the study participants who applied onion juice on the scalp experienced significant hair regrowth.

Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off. Finally, shampoo your hair.
    Mix together three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can also add one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
    Repeat either of these remedies two or three times a week for several weeks.

Since you have been advised to use Propecia, I would like to highlight some of the complications you might face with the usage of this drug. Firstly, it is effective till the time you are regularly using it. Once, you stop its intake, after 10-12 month you will reach the same state from where you have started. Another one is you might face a problem of low libido. So I would suggest you to go for natural. Regular head massage and oiling provide nourishment to the hair roots and boost the blood circulation to hair follicles. Apart from that, AyurvedGuru is a trusted brand of ayurvedic medicines that offers you an affordable HAIR LOSS TREATMENT PACKAGE. It is effective in treating hair loss related problems including dandruff, lost hair shine, premature hair graying and hair thinning.

Gtfoh selling us bs products
    Quote Originally Posted by ayurvedguru View Post
    since you have been advised to use propecia, i would like to highlight some of the complications you might face with the usage of this drug. Firstly, it is effective till the time you are regularly using it. Once, you stop its intake, after 10-12 month you will reach the same state from where you have started. Another one is you might face a problem of low libido. So i would suggest you to go for natural. Regular head massage and oiling provide nourishment to the hair roots and boost the blood circulation to hair follicles. Apart from that, ayurvedguru is a trusted brand of ayurvedic medicines that offers you an affordable hair loss treatment package. it is effective in treating hair loss related problems including dandruff, lost hair shine, premature hair graying and hair thinning.

this guy pushes lipogaine bc they they pay him. lipogaine is bs, nothing in there is magical, Azelaic acid is also bs as well, and regenure pure dr.
    only thing that might actually work in the derma-needling, but even thats here say, but lipogaine, AA, and Regenepure are nothing buts scams and will DO NOTHING to help your hairloss.
    Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    Hey all,

So I have been crusing on youtube for hairloss treatments and came across this guy who claims he has lost his hair from steroids and on his website he recommends products for hairloss treatment.

To those that are familiar with hairloss treatments, please tell me if this is something I should try or is this guy simply advertising for the companies to make money?

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/...That-Work.html

He recommends:

(1) Lipogaine: 5% Minoxidil w/Azelic Acid & Saw Palmetto

(2) Regenepure Dr. Shampoo

(3) Aziderm's 10% Azelaic Acid Cream
    Aziderm's 20% Azelaic Acid Cream

(4) FDA Listed Microneedle (1.5mm) Roller

Also he recommends a newer shampoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Uon...YfXcsg&index=2

Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo for Hair Loss/ Thinning Hair

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Hey i don't know whether it might help but have you ever heard of onion juice. It helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation. In a 2002 study published in the Journal of Dermatology, almost 74 percent of the essay writers study participants who applied onion juice on the scalp experienced significant hair regrowth. The antibacterial properties in onion juice also help kill germs and parasites, and treat scalp infections that can cause hair loss.

Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off. Finally, shampoo your hair.
    Mix together three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can also add one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
    Repeat either of these remedies two or three times a week for several weeks
    Onion juice is a great option. And it's a cheap natural variant. I had a schedule (a to do list for my hair treatment applying various treatment procedures including onion juice) last summer, not that noticeable hair regrowth but in comparison with other methods - it helped a lot. How can I find this online resource (the Journal of Dermatology)?

I hate when people call anything NOT FDA a scam. Do you realize to get a FDA approval for a drug it costs BILLIONS? That's with a B!

Avodart is approved for hairloss in other countries but its Not FDA approved for hairloss in USA, does that make unproven?

Fact of the matter is there are natural treatments that work, but they will never be run in a large scale study to prove it. The cost is astronomical. People will bash it no matter what until some government official tells them IT WORKS.

With that said, here are some ways you can "help" reduce hairloss. Key is HELP, each person is different, it maybe a cure for you, or it may slow it down. There is NO CURE.

1. Block the DHT naturally, try SAW PALMETTO with Pygeum (You may get side effects, I noticed reduced libdo using it, but maybe worth it to you if you don't want to use FINASTERIDE or dutasteride.
    2. EAT healthy. No processed foods. It will benefit you everywhere! Cut out dairy, red meat, bacon etc.. Cut out processed sugar!
    3. Add some minoxidil foam (cheap from costco) Use it once a night if you don't want to use it 2x a day, it still will work
    4. Scalp Massage. Yes it does help! 10 minutes a day if you can, while laying in bed or at a computer desk. Push, Pull, move the scalp. Its not a RUB, its a movement of the scalp skin. Get it to feel a little sore if you can. Many can attest to this helping including I.
    5. Take Nettle Root, Pumpkin seed oil, MSM and Biotin
    6. Exercise 30 minutes a day, get the blood flowing
    7. Don't use harsh hair products. Buy something with organic ingredients
    8. Don't use super HOT water in the shower
    9. Put olive oil in your head before shower and massage (once in awhile)
    10. Few times a week use TRICOMIN or FOLLIGEN
    11. Essential oils: Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Sage. Apply to head with carrier oil such as EMU oil + castor oil apply to head before bed.

As you can see, hairloss is complicated. People want 1 solution to take care of it, but that rarely works for anyone. Its a kitchen sink approach. The same can be said about most health problems.

I want to suggest you some Natural Herbal Hair Remedy for Hair Growth -
    Aloe Vera.
    Lavender.
    Hibiscus.
    Rose Petals.
    Ginseng.
    Green Tea is a very popular natural herb as it has many health benefits.
    Rosemary.