X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    • Mar 2009

9 Month Update

Hey guys,

I am now at 9 months. Everything seems to be going well. Things are still a little thin so I guess I will have to wait the full 12-15 months to judge final results.
    Attached Files

Comment

• J_B_Davis
      • Dec 2008

I think it’s a huge improvement so far. The hair looks extremely natural and the angles seem perfect. I would cut it shorter for a while until you have complete growth. It will look much fuller. The back looks great too! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

• GoodFellas
        • Jan 2010

Great results man.

How much did it cost you?

Comment

• jriles83
          • Aug 2010

Cool

Your hair looks good. I've been looking at this sort of for yucks since eventually I am thinking of just leaving the hair loss and being a baldy or looking into a surgical option.

I was looking at other posts and was 100% sure I wouldn't have one (they didn't look so good after surgery IMHO) until I saw this one and learned a bit more about the process and time needed after. Thanks for sharing your story.

Comment

• dari78
            • Jul 2010

hi, ive recently joined your site, forum for some advice, everyone seems very helpful and supportive to oneanother, im still in the early stages of trying to figure out whats happening to my hair scalp,, as ive been betting burning painful sensations were ive been loosing my hair,,, but i was hoping i could get your advice regarding, which hair surgeon that your aware of is able to give the most density to front hairline,, as i only need front 1-2 cm restored if need be, most pics ive seen the hairtransplanted hair looks sparse and the scalp very visible,, is this because different surgeons acheive different results or is there a max that can be reached? the other possibility i considered was were a flap is taken from the side so the density is higher,, i heard this was old technique but i wanted to keep optons open i wondered if you knew of any surgeons still performing this surgery succesfully? regards steve

Comment

• McLovin
              • Mar 2009

1 Year Update

Hey Guys,

I am now at 16 months. I apologize for not having posted my 1 Year results sooner. I have been extremely busy. I recently moved and have begun a new job.

I have attached some 1 Year pics and I plan to include one final update at the 18 month mark (mid November).

The scar line is the same as before. The 2 tails stretched a little bit, but the central part of the scar is as close to perfect as a scar can get. My barber still can't get over how clean the scar is.

Dr. Rahal offered to re-suture the 2 scar tails. I am contemplating taking him up on his offer.
              Attached Files

Comment

• amadeus
                • Dec 2008

Any more updates? Have to gone back to have the scar revised? I think your hairline looks really natural.

Comment

• Hairlicious
                  • Jan 2011

Wowza, the results indeed outstanding. Big congrats my friend. Lucky I didn't pick Dr. Jones either. He sounds fishy over the phone. So I went with Dr. Rahal instead, just had my transplant done with him and now I'm very excited. All this happy thoughts and after reading your post made me forget about the pain..."hair over matter". My journey starts here...wish me luck!

Comment

• Hairlicious
                    • Jan 2011

btw, I'll keep everyone here posted about my results with Dr. Rahal

Comment

Working...