Rogaine (liquid) only working for short hair?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramazan
    • Aug 2011

Rogaine (liquid) only working for short hair?

Hi,

I have been using Regaine 5% liquid for the past 2 years now. I have seen very good results, with the shedding decreasing . However, I have a very weird case. Here is how it goes: I trim my head using a shaving machine to level 1 or 2. I notice that the hair loss stops completely. However, in 4-5 months time, as the hair becomes longer, my hair starts shedding again. I shave my head again, and in a week’s time, the hair loss stops completely, only to start shedding again at the 5th month. I use regaine 5% through out all these phases. This is very weird. Does this mean regaine works only on very short hair? Or does this mean the scalp is not absorbing the regaine once my hair becomes longer?

Does anyone have a clue on why this is happening?

Thank you
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Ramazan
    Hi,

I have been using Regaine 5% liquid for the past 2 years now. I have seen very good results, with the shedding decreasing . However, I have a very weird case. Here is how it goes: I trim my head using a shaving machine to level 1 or 2. I notice that the hair loss stops completely. However, in 4-5 months time, as the hair becomes longer, my hair starts shedding again. I shave my head again, and in a week’s time, the hair loss stops completely, only to start shedding again at the 5th month. I use regaine 5% through out all these phases. This is very weird. Does this mean regaine works only on very short hair? Or does this mean the scalp is not absorbing the regaine once my hair becomes longer?

Does anyone have a clue on why this is happening?

Thank you
    you just notice more hairs coming out because it's longer and more noticable, I also have experiences the same.

Comment

Working...