+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Cetirizine

Try it out, it's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I'm not sure we should see success on it. As Boldy posted, does not inhibit the correct mast cell population, however, it does increase PGE2 apparently, which could be the cause of some results.

But we should then get PGE2.
    How about indo/chromo/ramatroban???

Updates on cet ??

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I believe it lowers PGD2 production as well as increasing PGE2 slightly.

from early results this and INDO/Cromo seem to be doing a better job than an actual PGD2 blocker in ramatroban or whatever it is.

We want to lower PGD2 but we also cant inhibit PGE2, CET has gotten some results in people(some minor regrowth, most maintain) so it is doing something, but there is more to the puzzle.

IMO with it being so cheap and safe, it's the best gray market experiment out there, I mean you could try it out for a few months for like 20 bucks!
    hi are you also using anything else wit indo/chr and what results and how long using.

and what's the vehicle for this stuff? i heard water but that sounds retarded

Updates on cet anything exciting?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Updates on cet anything exciting?
    I think you won't hear anymore updates from cet. I'm mean, people who have been on cet for months say it helps reducing hair loss (some even say it stopped it), but almost nobody had regrowth. Some users, like baldnesssadness from *** or minox86 from the german forum did get regrowth, they even posted some pics, but the regrowth never got anymore impressive, it just stopped, it stayed there, but it did not got any bigger. And that's it, it is not getting forward, so you probably won't hear updates (Still, if it really reduced their loss I think that's important, but we still have no way to prove it)

Halting loss alone is huge. I wouldn't be so sure that you won't hear any more about it...there could still be more effective results with a different vehicle / dosage. We really don't know as of yet, everyone pretty much tried the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Halting loss alone is huge. I wouldn't be so sure that you won't hear any more about it...there could still be more effective results with a different vehicle / dosage. We really don't know as of yet, everyone pretty much tried the same thing.
    This.

10char

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post

Exactly, good post.
    I think too often people see stopping loss as not successful, but as you say it's massive achievement