ISHRS conference.... mere days away!

Expecting news from;
    Histogen
    Aderans
    Some SMP
    Some BHT from Umar

I'm excited!!

Check these:

Where the hell is Gho?!?! Being a slimy punk hold out!
    Everybody else there is sharing techniques!
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

I REALLY hope we get some good news from somebody!!!

Comment

• MrBlonde
      • Jul 2012

If all report bad phase 2 results we are all fcuk3d.

Hair systems or transplants will be our only options.

Comment

• Alf
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
        If all report bad phase 2 results we are all fcuk3d.

Hair systems or transplants will be our only options.
        They would have said in advance if they were going to say anything about phase 2 results.

but Histogen has at least shown some real resuls so they will not fail.

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

I am praying for the "cure"

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
            Expecting news from;

Histogen
            This news?

Read more ...

Comment

• rdawg
              • Jun 2012

^
              lol, this news is from March/april.

edit: and according to the link posted in OP, Histogen goes on Friday, PGD2 is later that day as well, didnt find anyone else but I only quickly scanned through it.

Comment

• garethbale
                • Apr 2012

I just read that the speakers from Aderans, Histogen and PGD2 only get 12 minute slots. Doesn't seem much time.

I expect no bad news but no ground breaking news either...something boring along the lines of 'we are seeing steady progress in our trials' etc

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by garethbale
                  I just read that the speakers from Aderans, Histogen and PGD2 only get 12 minute slots. Doesn't seem much time.

I expect no bad news but no ground breaking news either...something boring along the lines of 'we are seeing steady progress in our trials' etc
                  I suspect that might be the case.

However this time last year Aderans were working on fixing hairs that grow out at funny angles. If they have fixed that + got more growth then a year ago I'd be happy.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Regardless what news comes out this month, I'm putting aside some serious cash and taking out a loan for however much else I need and just getting it f**king over with and getting Gho to do some work on it. I'm counting on a treatment with gho in the next 6 months, so I'm saving my 12 grand for the full blown single session with 2,500 grafts. My student loans are almost payed off, so basically I have no debt and can do this. I shouldnt need a loan, I can make the 12k, shouldnt be a problem.

I'm not going to wait another year or two or three, I want results NOW while i'm still in my 20s. That should last me another number of years before a treatment from Aderans or whoever else is made available.. if not, I'm easily going to go for another session with Gho.

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                      Regardless what news comes out this month, I'm putting aside some serious cash and taking out a loan for however much else I need and just getting it f**king over with and getting Gho to do some work on it. I'm counting on a treatment with gho in the next 6 months, so I'm saving my 12 grand for the full blown single session with 2,500 grafts. My student loans are almost payed off, so basically I have no debt and can do this. I shouldnt need a loan, I can make the 12k, shouldnt be a problem.

I'm not going to wait another year or two or three, I want results NOW while i'm still in my 20s. That should last me another number of years before a treatment from Aderans or whoever else is made available.. if not, I'm easily going to go for another session with Gho.
                      Are you sure that is a good idea?

Earlier this year a number of people on this site were promising before and after photos from their Gho Hairtransplants... they have not eventuated

Comment

• MrBlonde
                        • Jul 2012

Even the photos on Gho's site are very unimpressive. They are not dense and look like half decent Minox results to me. I would not use Gho for my hairline.

Use your 12k to get a dense packed FUE hairline restoration and the loan you can use for Gho to fill in the crown or any other areas.

Once you get back a NW1.5-NW2 hairline you can use Gho to fill in the rest over the years as you will have the unlimited donor area.

Gho is so expensive you would get less hair in the hairline for more money.

Also, are you in the US or UK?

Comment

• Conpecia
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                          Even the photos on Gho's site are very unimpressive. They are not dense and look like half decent Minox results to me. I would not use Gho for my hairline.

Use your 12k to get a dense packed FUE hairline restoration and the loan you can use for Gho to fill in the crown or any other areas.

Once you get back a NW1.5-NW2 hairline you can use Gho to fill in the rest over the years as you will have the unlimited donor area.

Gho is so expensive you would get less hair in the hairline for more money.

Also, are you in the US or UK?
                          I agree with this approach. Get someone who is known for good frontal work, get a dense, solid hairline and frontal zone, then use Gho for the less important areas.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

A cure was found...for mice.

Comment

• Kiwi
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
                              I agree with this approach. Get someone who is known for good frontal work, get a dense, solid hairline and frontal zone, then use Gho for the less important areas.
                              Like who?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...