Will your hair you shed while using Rogaine grow back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robincurtz
    • Jan 2015

three monts on propecia and 2 monts on dutasteride.hair line got very worse.

Comment

• Loobydavis
      • Jun 2018

I am a female I have used regaine before and did stop it for awhile as I couldn't afford it but now have started using it again and have noticed I have got real bad at thinning on the front of my head and basically you can see my scalp and the back of my head and I am too scared to stop using it in case my hair falls out even more but I've bought a foam now and don't know whether to start that as the way it is going I don't think I will have any hair left on the front soon and I'm trying to cover it over which is very upsetting about this product

Comment

• Loobydavis
        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Loobydavis
        I am a female I have used regaine before and did stop it for awhile as I couldn't afford it but now have started using it again and have noticed I have got real bad at thinning on the front of my head and basically you can see my scalp and the back of my head and I am too scared to stop using it in case my hair falls out even more but I've bought a foam now and don't know whether to start that as the way it is going I don't think I will have any hair left on the front soon and I'm trying to cover it over which is very upsetting about this product
        Is it okay to use the foam after using the liquid

Comment

• robincurtz
          • Jan 2015

some times finasteride/spironolactone work for woman. Consult your doctor.

Comment

Working...