Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joer1212
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by burtandernie
    Yeah one of my issues with seeing a derm about getting propecia is the fact they want me to come back every 6 months for no real reason other then to get money from me. So every 6 months for the rest of my life I have to pay to see a derm to get the prescription for a drug that is life long? I dont know doesnt sound good to me what if I lose my health insurance
    That has been my issue for a while, but now I found a doctor that will prescribe generic finasteride for 1 year at a time, and I only pay $15 copayment, and a few hours of my time. Still a pain in the ass, but not as bad as before.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Yeah part of my issue is I just dont like going to the doctor unless its something that is a big health problem for me. I think I have been to a doctor like once in the last 10 years.

Comment

• mpb47
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by joer1212
        I've gone to a dermatologist for--are you ready for this?--skin cream, and was refused a prescription.
        If you can't get skin cream (Retin-A) from a dermatologist, I give up.
        Go to inhouse..they have Retin-A. Used to get it for my mom as I was ordering my propecia.

You don't have to put up with these gatekeepers.

I feel for ya though..I wanted to quit smoking and the dr would not give me welebutrin but said to stick it out. That's when I found out the internet can be your friend.

Good luck.

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

I wish the internet was reliable with stuff like this, but its certainly not. Buying drugs online makes it a lot more risky then it is even doing it the legit way, and if your getting prescription drugs without the prescription then its not really legal.

Comment

• mpb47
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
            I wish the internet was reliable with stuff like this, but its certainly not. Buying drugs online makes it a lot more risky then it is even doing it the legit way, and if your getting prescription drugs without the prescription then its not really legal.
            I have used INHOUSE for about 10 years..never a problem. Ask around this board, many others have used them as well.

Comment

• jeremyo
              • Aug 2014

I've heard a lot of bad reports about inhouse so Id be careful. http://www.24tablets.com is where I been buying it lately. I hope this helps

Comment

• AudibleCloud
                • Aug 2014

joer1212 I am running into a similar issue you were. See this post to hear my story: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...168#post182168.

Now I have to try to find a new doctor and get a refill. I see people post about buying online without prescriptions, but the quality of the drugs kind of concerns me and the prices are much higher. I want to go back to getting a 120 supply (30 5mg generic pills) for $9 at Target. I wonder if a male doctor would be more sympathetic and understand the cost ramifications of the 1mg pill? I thought about getting set up with a GM and asking them if they can fill this script. UGH, this has me all stressed out and frustrated.

Greg

Comment

• Lader
                  • Feb 2016

When I started taking Propercia, my hair loss had stopped and the thinning has not exacerbated. Since taking the drug 5 years ago, my hair remained full and I have not had any side effects.
                  I was very happy with

Their customer service was fantastic, price was awesome and I received my order within few days. There are many Hair loss products and they happen to carry what I use. I would give them 5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Working...