Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeanlucBergman
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Rohitbhalla
    Thanks ravegrover for your reply.yes u r right I am 28 .I am in norwood 6 stage.I am unmarried I just wanted to get HT done before marriage.is there no good doc for HT in India?did u see his results on website ( http://www.olmeccosmeticsurgery.com )i know it is difficult to conclude just by looking at the website but in case if it had given u some idea.or should I consider H& W after few years .
    Dude if you're norwood 6 you don't have a lot of hope unless you're prepared to pay over $20k potentially.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi,

Definitely consult with Dr Bhatti. He will give you an honest and accurate appraisal on your requirements.

Regards
      Spex
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• JoeTillman
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Spex
        Hi,

Definitely consult with Dr Bhatti. He will give you an honest and accurate appraisal on your requirements.

Regards
        Spex

I agree with Spex. I know Dr. Bhatti and I think he's a solid option to consider if you're in India or going to India. I mean, he's an IAHRS accepted member and of course he's got some great work out there in the interwebs.
        Joe Tillman
        The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
        See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• cario
          • Mar 2018

Hello sir...
          I'm in a similar situation like yours...
          Did you get transplant by the way?
          How is experience now?
          Please suggest me...
          I want to get HT asap

Comment

• calum
            • Apr 2018

I haven't had a hair transplant with dr Bhatti but his results look really good. I spoke to him over email and he defiantly seems genuine and honest with his answers. I was asking him if i would need a second hair transplant for the back of my head after my first one and he said to me he wouldn't touch my crown at the moment because its full of diffused hair >50% residual density and it runs a high risk of shock loss if he starts transplanting there too early.
            So pretty much he sounds realistic and honest when you speak to him.

Comment

Working...