+ Reply to Thread

Default Mane Hair Thickening Spray?

Anyone tried this?

At Mane (UK) we developed the original and patented Hair Thickening Spray that has been used by countless satisfied customers over the last 3 decades. Our Mane Hair Thickening Spray consists of micro minerals that bond to your hair producing a natural and fuller looking head of hair. Mane Hair Thickening Spray can be applied as often as desired and is completely safe to use. It comes in an easy to use spray.

http://www.maneuk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Anyone tried this?

At Mane (UK) we developed the original and patented Hair Thickening Spray that has been used by countless satisfied customers over the last 3 decades. Our Mane Hair Thickening Spray consists of micro minerals that bond to your hair producing a natural and fuller looking head of hair. Mane Hair Thickening Spray can be applied as often as desired and is completely safe to use. It comes in an easy to use spray.

http://www.maneuk.com/
    Interesting, though I guess its just like nanogen fibres in an aerosol/hairspray. Any idea how long one can would last? If you do buy any Chrisis, please let me know what its like. Ta

I've tried Mane aerosol spray, and it comes out like mat thickening paint, slightly powdery.

If you are absolutely slick bald, with nothing for kerotin nanofibres like Nanogen to stick to, then Mane will get you through a media shoot or interview or something, where you just want to disguise the pale white skin on the back of your head contrasting with the remaining horseshoe of hair for the cameras, but Mane is definitely not good enough for everyday use.

I have a 3 to 4 inch wide bald spot on the crown, and am a N5 to 6, and am still
    able to completely disappear the bald spot and thicken up the front and top with Nanogen fibers.

Nanofibres seem more fake in theory, but on the head, they are very much more believable than spray paint, or make up like Dermatch.

I've been using Nanogen for about 4 weeks now, which costs about £1 per day, but it's worth it.

Someone who hadn't seen me for a few months assumed I'd had a hair transplant, and when I told him it was nanofibres, he just replied, "it looks good".

My confidence levels around women are definitely up.

I'd be depressed at the prospect of using nanofibres for ever, but can handle the prospect of going through the 10 minute ordeal every morning for the next two years until Bimatoprost or Histogen or Gho become proven and available.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    I've tried Mane aerosol spray, and it comes out like mat thickening paint, slightly powdery.

If you are absolutely slick bald, with nothing for kerotin nanofibres like Nanogen to stick to, then Mane will get you through a media shoot or interview or something, where you just want to disguise the pale white skin on the back of your head contrasting with the remaining horseshoe of hair for the cameras, but Mane is definitely not good enough for everyday use.

I have a 3 to 4 inch wide bald spot on the crown, and am a N5 to 6, and am still
    able to completely disappear the bald spot and thicken up the front and top with Nanogen fibers.

Nanofibres seem more fake in theory, but on the head, they are very much more believable than spray paint, or make up like Dermatch.

I've been using Nanogen for about 4 weeks now, which costs about £1 per day, but it's worth it.

Someone who hadn't seen me for a few months assumed I'd had a hair transplant, and when I told him it was nanofibres, he just replied, "it looks good".

I'd be depressed at the prospect of using nanofibres for ever, but can handle the prospect of going through the 10 minute ordeal every morning for the next two years until Bimatoprost or Histogen or Gho become proven and available.
    Cheers, I think i'll stick with nanogen fibres then. I don't mind putting them on, if I had loads of hair I'd probably spend more time styling it and more money on products than i do just on nanogen and hair spray

I'd be depressed at the prospect of using nanofibres for ever, but can handle the prospect of going through the 10 minute ordeal every morning.
    One can not use concealers forever. One continues to lose hair and soon there is nothing but paint/powder left on the head. Sooner one realizes that the stuff doesnt look natural, the better.

Where do you buy from???

Does Mane stay on overnight? Or will I end up with a blackened pillow or awful looking thinned hair in the morning?
    Thanks

Review the list of ingredients to ensure they among us are safe for your hair and scalp. It's important to be aware of any potential allergens or irritants, especially if you have sensitive skin or scalp.

Look for customer reviews and pizza tower testimonials to get an idea of how effective the product has been for others. Keep in mind that individual results may vary.

Hair thickening sprays provide a Geometry Dash temporary cosmetic effect and wash out with shampoo. They won't promote actual hair growth or address underlying causes of thinning hair.