+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 109 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    im not sure...but i wasnt prepared to wait around to find out.

i think it means you may be applying too much hence the systemic absorbtion.
    Well, I do only pour it on my temple area and my hair is pretty short. idk hopefully it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Curious what sides you experienced with minox?
    Clan-

I purchased Kirkland's 5% minox foam in early June and used it for 2 weeks before I had to stop due to sides. Very weird headaches, but most importantly my face aged very quickly; dark circles under eyes, large pores, and a general haggard look to the face. I'm confident that my hair can be restored in the next decade, but undoing an aged face would be a different story. Thankfully everything returned to normal after a few weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Clan-

I purchased Kirkland's 5% minox foam in early June and used it for 2 weeks before I had to stop due to sides. Very weird headaches, but most importantly my face aged very quickly; dark circles under eyes, large pores, and a general haggard look to the face. I'm confident that my hair can be restored in the next decade, but undoing an aged face would be a different story. Thankfully everything returned to normal after a few weeks off.
    Do you have pictures to prove this, is this an actual side effect with minox?

Default If it works

Be good to see long term results with this if it works

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Do you have pictures to prove this, is this an actual side effect with minox?
    ya, black circles under eyes and water retention in the face are commonly cited side affects.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    ya, black circles under eyes and water retention in the face are commonly cited side affects.
    What the hell..does it really age the skin? my god if hairloss is not enough to worry about, now we have to worry about rogaine aging our skin? Im def stopping the rogaine now.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    What the hell..does it really age the skin? my god if hairloss is not enough to worry about, now we have to worry about rogaine aging our skin? Im def stopping the rogaine now.
    That's just what happened to me and others. Not everyone reacts the same way. If you don't notice any changes I'd stay on it. You'll tell if there are side effects.

But yeah, that was my reaction too. I was really excited about minox and absolutely crushed when I saw a photo of my face this past fathers day. Bloated and tired. Keeping my hair is supremely important to me, but not at the expense of my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    That's just what happened to me and others. Not everyone reacts the same way. If you don't notice any changes I'd stay on it. You'll tell if there are side effects.
    Ive been on it for two years and i think i have noticed my skin with a decrease in collagen and def dark circles. Is the side effects permanent ?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Ive been on it for two years and i think i have noticed my skin with a decrease in collagen and def dark circles. Is the side effects permanent ?
    I think it can be, but i dont know. I get my info from other people on forums mostly, so who knows.

Default Will this product work on females

Females and males