+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1082

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Neogenic is a joke! The active ingredient is OK but there are much better and more effective solutions to spend money on than this....

I hope you see good results but this is a scam to milk people in the long term, I promise you could be using ur money on better things....

Minoxidle Sulpahte with adenosine you would probably see great results and they are both cheap AND water soluble so easy to use..if u are interested i will let u know when the next group buy for them is.
    And you are so confident in that statement because...? I think the only person that can make such a statement is somebody that tries this product for 3-months like myself. $390 for 3 months isn't going to put me in the dog house, but I speak for myself as that could be a financial detriment to many. But don't comment on a treatment being "a joke" just because it is made by Loreal. That makes you sound like a tool.

And for those that enjoy being a chemist in their own homes by mixing RU and creating topicals in their basement.. I wish you all the best. I'm not going to risk or spend ANY time putting together potentially dangerous ****tails on my head without proper studies on side effects and results..I mean I don't get some people. You have no idea what you're doing and just hopin your alcohol/minox formulation grows a couple a hairs...and those are the ones bashing an actual laboratory that produced Neogenic. You sound like a genius bro...

I think you're homemade ****tail is a joke? Your response would be...? I mean seriously.

Default Neogenic price

It is really not that expensive. I purchased two boxes when it was realeased in Sept, i am on half the first box. I went to the drugstore and bought a small spray bottle, emptied the vials in it much easier.

Now my my results are a little tricky to gauge. I have been on avodart/rogaine since 2003. In early 2011 i noticed my hair was getting thinner. I decided to get a prp/acell treament from Dr Cole in June 2011. I would say it definatley helped the first 10 months, the hair shafts appeared thicker so i say it was a marked improvment. I downside is about month 10 after the treatment i noticed my hair a little thinner again. Went back to Dr Cole in August 2012 for another.

Here are the variables. I started taking TOCO 8 in early September. I noticed less shedding and my hair color changed from brown to dark brown black. So at 20 bucks a month i would say a postitve.

I then added the Neogenic in late September. I noticed alot of velous hairs coming in and also terminal hairs that are new.

So all in all my hair looks better now than after the first prp/acell treatment in June 2011.

I will ask Dr cole for my pics he took this year and post my hair now. So i would say the neogenic has helped.

i am 41 by the way been loosing my hair since 18.

So my current daily regimen is avodart/rogaine foam/toco 8/ neogenic

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    And you are so confident in that statement because...? I think the only person that can make such a statement is somebody that tries this product for 3-months like myself. $390 for 3 months isn't going to put me in the dog house, but I speak for myself as that could be a financial detriment to many. But don't comment on a treatment being "a joke" just because it is made by Loreal. That makes you sound like a tool.

And for those that enjoy being a chemist in their own homes by mixing RU and creating topicals in their basement.. I wish you all the best. I'm not going to risk or spend ANY time putting together potentially dangerous ****tails on my head without proper studies on side effects and results..I mean I don't get some people. You have no idea what you're doing and just hopin your alcohol/minox formulation grows a couple a hairs...and those are the ones bashing an actual laboratory that produced Neogenic. You sound like a genius bro...

I think you're homemade ****tail is a joke? Your response would be...? I mean seriously.
    Lol I am sorry man! I just think it is a very gimmicky product and l'oreal is just trying to milk people in the long run. I have actually seen a guys results on it and you know what they weren't that bad! I'm just saying there is better stuff out there, but I commend you for actually finding out for yourself. It is safe so no harm can be done, and if you can afford it so great. And say what you will about these ****tails but you yourself have not done any research on them. I am trying to build the safest most effective regimen possible, and if I have to go to the 'grey market' thats what i am going to do. As long as you have a trusted supplyer and get your compounds tested, and dont over dose, things like RU are fine. Go read the studies yourself, they do exist! It has been around for a long time! Not to mention CB which is in clinical trials and is very safe and more effective than fin!

There is some scientific backing I am not completely discounting it. The concept of low oxygen(and by implication growth factors), the active ingredient is a well known H1F inducer etc. If I ever wanted it though I would just buy the active ingredient and make it myself. I rather not use anything with PG in it personally.

Bottom line man, and I am just saying this based on what I have read myself and heard from knowledgeable people, ''Neogenic'' itself is a gimmicky product and not worth the money.

Good luck though.

Default Foam usage w/ Neogenic

Quote Originally Posted by ljpviper View Post
    It is really not that expensive. I purchased two boxes when it was realeased in Sept, i am on half the first box. I went to the drugstore and bought a small spray bottle, emptied the vials in it much easier.

Now my my results are a little tricky to gauge. I have been on avodart/rogaine since 2003. In early 2011 i noticed my hair was getting thinner. I decided to get a prp/acell treament from Dr Cole in June 2011. I would say it definatley helped the first 10 months, the hair shafts appeared thicker so i say it was a marked improvment. I downside is about month 10 after the treatment i noticed my hair a little thinner again. Went back to Dr Cole in August 2012 for another.

Here are the variables. I started taking TOCO 8 in early September. I noticed less shedding and my hair color changed from brown to dark brown black. So at 20 bucks a month i would say a postitve.

I then added the Neogenic in late September. I noticed alot of velous hairs coming in and also terminal hairs that are new.

So all in all my hair looks better now than after the first prp/acell treatment in June 2011.

I will ask Dr cole for my pics he took this year and post my hair now. So i would say the neogenic has helped.

i am 41 by the way been loosing my hair since 18.

So my current daily regimen is avodart/rogaine foam/toco 8/ neogenic

thanks
    Viper, I also use Rogaine Foam and have been using it for around 3 years now with moderate growth at best. I am currently using Rogaine Foam in the AM and Neogenic in the PM and I was curious to how you're using both products.

Are you still using the foam 2x daily as recommended? I personally find it tedious to apply a topical 3x daily when I work long hours and also because Neogenic takes time to absorb and want to ensure I am maximizing it's possible benefits. How are you applying the two in combination? Thx.

Default Neogenis

What I do is apply the rogaine foam first then spray on the neogenis only once at night.

Buy the little spray bottles it's much easier to empty a bunch of vials into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ljpviper View Post
    What I do is apply the rogaine foam first then spray on the neogenis only once at night.

Buy the little spray bottles it's much easier to empty a bunch of vials into it.
    But if you spray it on, won't most of it just end up in your hair rather than on the scalp?

hi, I've been using this for a few weeks. I havent seen any visual difference yet, but an interesting thing I have noticed is I am shedding way less hair than normal. Ive got weirdly thick hair (nearly every person who's cut my hair: "wow, you'll never go bald"..ha), and after a week or so normally the floor in my bathroom looks like a small animal has been moulting, but since Ive started this stuff It's very obviously reduced. I've taken before photos (~NW2) and will take update photos in 3 months, and will post if there's any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    But if you spray it on, won't most of it just end up in your hair rather than on the scalp?
    Agreed. Unless you have close cropped hair like me, spraying would be a waste IMHO. I personally use an old Spectral Dnc dropper that was never used. It works perfect and allows the product to hit the scalp directly.

I wouldn't recommend spraying it on.

anyone else have an update on this stuff? its its worth a shot and free of sides im in to try it

btw where on eath to you buy this from?

hi,
    Well my 3 months is up on Jan 6. i think for me, it has thickened areas where there was hair already(smallish part at the front), produced some hair where there wasn't any before (mostly close to the horseshoe area), and not done anything in areas where there was no hair or just vellus.
    So, it has done something but no miracles. No negative side effects at all. I may give it 6months and see if things get even better but i dont think i hold out a lot more hope..

I get mine from here, but i think there may be cheaper places...http://www.sweetcare.pt/EN/shipping.aspx

hope that helps,
    Mark 86