+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 163 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1628

long thread. but short summary where can I find RU and how does it compare to finasteride?

Quote Originally Posted by bells View Post
    long thread. but short summary where can I find RU and how does it compare to finasteride?
    It's stronger, why because you can later dosage, your best bet is Kane or Anagen inc that's where I bought mine.

So I'm trying to navigate here and like my friend bells I can't seem to understand what this solution is.

I also went on Anagen Inc's website and they have a RU solution with different strengths (percentages). Then they ask you what carrier you would like. Is this the premixed solution or do you still have to mix it with other stuff? If you have to mix it with other stuff, how much other stuff do you need to last around a month? And also, how long does that 50ml RU solution from Anagen last?

Again, if this stuff has already been discussed, then I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    So I'm trying to navigate here and like my friend bells I can't seem to understand what this solution is.

I also went on Anagen Inc's website and they have a RU solution with different strengths (percentages). Then they ask you what carrier you would like. Is this the premixed solution or do you still have to mix it with other stuff? If you have to mix it with other stuff, how much other stuff do you need to last around a month? And also, how long does that 50ml RU solution from Anagen last?

Again, if this stuff has already been discussed, then I apologize.
    Yeah the premixed stuff is all ready to apply mate, you just have to choose what carrier you want them to put in for you! And the dosage all depends on how much you wanna use and how often you'll use it, I'm only gonna use 1ml a day on my hairline (you only need to use it once a day) so that should last me 50 days, but depending on my results I might try to lower the dosage and see how I do to save money lol. Did you order any in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeno View Post
    Yeah the premixed stuff is all ready to apply mate, you just have to choose what carrier you want them to put in for you! And the dosage all depends on how much you wanna use and how often you'll use it, I'm only gonna use 1ml a day on my hairline (you only need to use it once a day) so that should last me 50 days, but depending on my results I might try to lower the dosage and see how I do to save money lol. Did you order any in the end?
    What result you have?

Can we just open up a liquid capluse of Dutasteride, Avodart, etc. and mix with a little vinegar and rub it on our scalps after dermarolling?

I've not started on it yet, but It should be arriving in a few days I'll keep you all updated on how it goes ☺️ I'm really hoping it works well for me because I'm too scared to start propecia ATM, it just seems so risky with some off the possible side effects but we don't really have many options!

nothing will happen if you take a micro dose of fin, which is still very effective. .1 a day is good enough.

Hmm yeah your right that a smaller dose should in theory mean the chance off betting side effects is less but there's some reports of people even getting them with small doses :/ what do you recommend starting on then .10 a day off fin if I do start? Or should I just get proscar and and cut it up for smaller amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeno View Post
    Hmm yeah your right that a smaller dose should in theory mean the chance off betting side effects is less but there's some reports of people even getting them with small doses :/ what do you recommend starting on then .10 a day off fin if I do start? Or should I just get proscar and and cut it up for smaller amounts?
    lol if were this fanatical about sides we should just forget it