+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blowmeup View Post
    Come on guys, can’t we just stop the BS and be adults around here? I love this forum, but I don't post much because of crap like this.
    I don't know why there is even a debate about this? Kobren conducted a very good interview and Hall explained his position. If Replicel doesn't work then it doesn't work. We are no worse off then we are now. At least they are trying.
    I was just making a point, gmonansco needs to understand that it's not productive to constantly call people trolls if he doesnt like what they have to say

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    I was just making a point, gmonansco needs to understand that it's not productive to constantly call people trolls if he doesnt like what they have to say
    It's not about what you say; it's about how you say it. If you can't conduct yourself like a civil adult here, leave us grown-ups alone and go find yourself a hair loss forum for children.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I was being sarcastic! Spencer did throw some hard questions like images,few growth etc.

Don't think I am a reasonable person. I lost my mind last week, take anything I say with a grain of salt. I am just very disappointed.

There is one thing that seems unreasonable to me: as you know i was the one who brought gc83uk pictures to this forum and it seems to me most of you refuse to investigate this further. You guys aren't even curious and ignored that post for months!
    I can understand your disappointment, but I do think it’s a bit premature. I don’t think anyone is ignoring gc83uk’s pictures, I just don't think people now what to make of them. It’s wonderful that he is happy with his result, that’s what we all want (at least most of us), but just like any another thread, if people don't post on it, they don't post on it. I don’t think it was done purposely to ignore him. There's no conspiracy to shun possible beneficial treatments here. I hope you don't start to fall into the negatively and paranoia that some of the posters who migrated from the other site display. You seem like one of the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    OK that makes sense, but maybe gmonasco can stop doing that too and we can all just get along. It doesn't mean we have to agree with each other but just be respectful of each others opinions. I’m sure we all have the same end game here.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    It's not about what you say; it's about how you say it. If you can't conduct yourself like a civil adult here, leave us grown-ups alone and go find yourself a hair loss forum for children.
    MPB does not affect children.

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't really address why using a lower dose of injections would yield better effects, since their overdose didn't yield very impressive results.

I really agree with just about everyone on this forum when they called to task all of those posters who are just absolutely ridiculous with their constant negative postings. There are several people on here whose only purpose seems to be to either constantly be negative or just argue with everybody all the time. I'm glad plenty of people feel the way that I feel in that they were really pissed of by all the negativity that literally erupted on the message boards the other day. All that constant negativity really detracts from this reputable and informative website. And a massive thanks to Spencer for his follow-up interview with Replicel. Spencer: The vast majority of us here greatly appreciate your informative interviews with Replicel, Histogen, etc. So please keep on conducting them and don't pay any attention to the constant negative posters on here. They are really only a small minority.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I really agree with just about everyone on this forum when they called to task all of those posters who are just absolutely ridiculous with their constant negative postings. There are several people on here whose only purpose seems to be to either constantly be negative or just argue with everybody all the time. I'm glad plenty of people feel the way that I feel in that they were really pissed of by all the negativity that literally erupted on the message boards the other day. All that constant negativity really detracts from this reputable and informative website. And a massive thanks to Spencer for his follow-up interview with Replicel. Spencer: The vast majority of us here greatly appreciate your informative interviews with Replicel, Histogen, etc. So please keep on conducting them and don't pay any attention to the constant negative posters on here. They are really only a small minority.
    I think a lot of us feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Ditto. I don't understand some people, like VictimofDHT, they seem more interested in predicting a failure than finding a viable treatment. Good interview, I can't say I am happy with replicel's results, but to say that they are dead after the first 6 month checkpoint is ridiculous. I personally have a feeling these results will improve at the 1 year mark.

Default Damage control

I listen to the interview and I see both sides of the argument. We as hair loss sufferers are extremely disappointed and almost feel like we can't stand waiting anymore. I get that. I'm holding the flag. I feel as though David Hall was as disappointed as we all were but of course he has to put a positive spin on it. The problem is that there was all this hype both by the previous interviews with Replicel, the propaganda video on their website and the pump and dump game that was played on us by all those pennystock sites to steal our money. And for the record I did buy into the hype and have lost money. I did believe and therefore put money on the line. They dashed our hopes of a viable treatment in the near future (3-5yrs) and now it seems as though we are back to 10 to 20 years for a cure. I don't get it. I've seen on 60 minutes (TV) where scientists were able to grow living human organs. Including a human ear, skin and a kidney. Even a beating heart valve. How is that possible and they can't grow hair???? Have we as hair loss sufferers become the last group of people that can be abused, neglected and robbed of both dignity and funds by all the scoundrels of the world?

I'm just saying....