+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    I can’t see how a group of doctors could sue Dr. Gho for anything, are you sure it wasn't the other way around? I can see Gho suing them if they sent out a press release refuting his claims of hair multiplication or contacted any state agencies to complain about him.
    My understanding of the situation is that Gho was sued by other hair transplant surgeons because he was claiming to do things that they thought were impossible, and they thought they were losing clients who were woo'ed away by his false promises. As the trial went on, the court decided the evidence was consistent with his advertisements, i.e. that they couldn't successfully sue him, because he wasn't lying, and he could do what he was saying.

I have no doubt that the letter was written by a lawyer as part of a settlement, but it stands that the proceedings found Gho to be truthful in his assertions. How accurate those trials were, we can't say for sure. I am fairly ignorant to most things Gho related, actually. Hopefully we get some more pics up in this b*tch.

damielmillo already mentioned that he will be taking pics to try to see evidence of Gho's claims. What about you, NeedHairASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Guys, in 1 week i will have my procedure with Gho. I am really anxious.
    He told me to do 1600 grafts but i want more...Hope he can extract at least 1800 grafts.
    I have a very good Camera, so i will open a thread with my experience and checking for the donor regeneration.
    I am 25 years old, and i plan to book another procedure 9 months later.
    I Will Keep updated

Thanks
    Damiel are you able to upload photos of your donor area before the procedure also? As well as of course the donor regenerating. Good luck mate.

Mmm , now i have long hair. I think the day of the procedure Gho can take a picture of my donor before shave it.
    Can i take my camera the day of the procedure? hehe

This is a good question mate, your not going to get time to be taking any photos unless you insist. Gho will take photos with his camera, but it won't be easy to get hold of these photos, it will take too long. Trust me on this.

Are you just shaving a section of your hair or will you be shaving it completely? If your shaving it completely then you might as well shave it before you go right and take some photos?

Before my next (3rd) procedure, I'll be shaving it all over about 1 week before and taking close up photos of the donor for comparison after the extraction.

If is necessary and will have better results...i will shave it all my head...
    What Camera do you have? How do you take this great pictures?
    I had try now with my camera but i can not get the same pictures like you.
    I have a NIKON Coolpix 14 MP

Bye!

I also have a nikon coolpix s3000.

Go in a room with good lighting.

On the camera change the setting from 'Auto' and change it to 'close up'.

Also put the flash on by default, so it always flashes even if there is good light.

Take the photo about 5 - 10 inches away from your head keeping as still as possible, take about 10 pictures. I quite often ending up deleting about 10 photos before I find a good one with good focus.

If you can do that then you'll have perfect donor before pics which will be valuable when comparing to your after donor pics.

Thanks, i have the Coolpix S3100 so i think i must to have the same quality as yours...
    I will take pictures next Tuesday and the following days...
    The first 3 or 4 days you can not wash your hair?
    Can i use a cap the first or second day, or will damage the grafts?

Are you having a strip shaved or will Gho's techs be shaving your entire head?

I'm just going to say this again in case you have misunderstood me, to have the best possible pictures then you would need to take a photograph AFTER your head has been shaved, but BEFORE the hair has been extracted by Gho.

If you don't want to shave your head, then I understand completely, I didn't and while trying to prove to others my donor regeneration, most people wanted to see the donor area photo shaved before extraction. Gho took some pictures, but you I know they won't be as good as the pictures I've been taking.

To answer your questions, you can wear a cap after the HST, but you have to be really careful. Obviously don't press the hat down too far. I had no choice but to wear a hat, there was no way I was walking outside like that without a hat onto a busy London road whilst trying to hail a london cab back to the train station. Are you having it done in London? I know a really good hotel which is a 2 min walk from the clinic if you need the details.

You can wash the hair 2 days after, but only gently with water first. Gho will give you all the after case instruction in an easy to understand chart showing day by day what you can and can't do etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Are you having a strip shaved or will Gho's techs be shaving your entire head?

I'm just going to say this again in case you have misunderstood me, to have the best possible pictures then you would need to take a photograph AFTER your head has been shaved, but BEFORE the hair has been extracted by Gho.

If you don't want to shave your head, then I understand completely, I didn't and while trying to prove to others my donor regeneration, most people wanted to see the donor area photo shaved before extraction. Gho took some pictures, but you I know they won't be as good as the pictures I've been taking.

To answer your questions, you can wear a cap after the HST, but you have to be really careful. Obviously don't press the hat down too far. I had no choice but to wear a hat, there was no way I was walking outside like that without a hat onto a busy London road whilst trying to hail a london cab back to the train station. Are you having it done in London? I know a really good hotel which is a 2 min walk from the clinic if you need the details.

You can wash the hair 2 days after, but only gently with water first. Gho will give you all the after case instruction in an easy to understand chart showing day by day what you can and can't do etc.

hey gc, I have question if u don't mind. Does Dr. Gho take early stage pattern baldness patients? and does he do a minituarization study to see if the donor's stable?

If not, can you ask him? I'm thinking of getting my temples hairline fixed with Gho (at least there is no scarring and regeneration is prety obvious at this point) l might document my case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    hey gc, I have question if u don't mind. Does Dr. Gho take early stage pattern baldness patients? and does he do a minituarization study to see if the donor's stable?

If not, can you ask him? I'm thinking of getting my temples hairline fixed with Gho (at least there is no scarring and regeneration is prety obvious at this point) l might document my case as well.
    I have been thinking about this too Maradona.

Only thing putting me off is price, and of course if histogens treatment interfares with Ghos.