+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    hey gc, I have question if u don't mind. Does Dr. Gho take early stage pattern baldness patients? and does he do a minituarization study to see if the donor's stable?

If not, can you ask him? I'm thinking of getting my temples hairline fixed with Gho (at least there is no scarring and regeneration is prety obvious at this point) l might document my case as well.

Maradona, what nw are you and how old are you? I don't see why he wouldn't he seems to prefer doing smaller procedures.

He didn't do a miniaturization test on me!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Maradona, what nw are you and how old are you? I don't see why he wouldn't he seems to prefer doing smaller procedures.

He didn't do a miniaturization test on me!

I'm Nw 2 I think. I'm just afraid the grafts will fall because my donor might not be stable, you know it might happen.

I don't know what my final norwood pattern will be because my family all of them are nw 2 or at most nw 3 at fifty.

But i'm the only guy in my family developing MPB at young age, so I might go to nw 6 or nw 7 in a few years. If Gho extracts the follicles thinking that my final pattern will be a nw 4 or nw 6, then if i'm destined to nw 7, the grafts will fall.

I mean if you're an old guy chances are it won't happen but when you're young as me (23 years old), anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I have been thinking about this too Maradona.

Only thing putting me off is price, and of course if histogens treatment interfares with Ghos.
    Are you in the US? Price shouldn't be a problem, just find a job and get your ass to work.

Let me tell you if I was in Brazil, there's no fukin way I would ever be able to afford Gho.

I'm Nw 2 I think. I'm just afraid the grafts will fall because my donor might not be stable, you know it might happen.

I don't know what my final norwood pattern will be because my family all of them are nw 2 or at most nw 3 at fifty.

But i'm the only guy in my family developing MPB at young age, so I might go to nw 6 or nw 7 in a few years. If Gho extracts the follicles thinking that my final pattern will be a nw 4 or nw 6, then if i'm destined to nw 7, the grafts will fall.

I mean if you're an old guy chances are it won't happen but when you're young as me (23 years old), anything is possible.
    He will not turn you away if your a nw2 or nw3. I'll try and find some pics from a nw2/3 patient.

Why worry about what you will be in a few years? Just concentrate on today and worry about the future in the future. These grafts aren't going to fail, I don't think I've ever seen it. Why do you think they might fail or fall as you put it?

You don't want to be stuck in this forum for 10 years and only get a hair transplant once your finally a nw6, that makes no sense.

If your that worried about it not working then just ask for 500 grafts, by time Gho gets to you, you'll be 24. It's not too young. Look at Rooney, he was 25.

He will not turn you away if your a nw2 or nw3. I'll try and find some pics from a nw2/3 patient.

Why worry about what you will be in a few years? Just concentrate on today and worry about the future in the future. These grafts aren't going to fail, I don't think I've ever seen it. Why do you think they might fail or fall as you put it?

You don't want to be stuck in this forum for 10 years and only get a hair transplant once your finally a nw6, that makes no sense.

If your that worried about it not working then just ask for 500 grafts, by time Gho gets to you, you'll be 24. It's not too young. Look at Rooney, he was 25.
    Hahaha. They might fall in a few years because those follicles might be susceptible to DHT too. I am not saying they will fall because of Gho's technique but because that zone might be MPB zone. I don't know if you catch my drift.

Hahaha. They might fall in a few years because those follicles might be susceptible to DHT too. I am not saying they will fall because of Gho's technique but because that zone might be MPB zone. I don't know if you catch my drift.
    GC can you post pics of NW2 guy and maradona, you might be developing a mature hairline?

Aww well you might get hit by a bus tomorrow. He takes the grafts from the same zone, are you telling me you think your safe zone donor might be effected by dht and fall? Why is that? Have you seen any hair transplant dr's in the states yet? If not, it might be worth using their resources before flying over to Gho and getting some reassuring answers.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    GC can you post pics of NW2 guy and maradona, you might be developing a mature hairline?
    Yea will try and find some on one of those german forums.

by the way, Neversaynever is a 'nw3ish' as he puts it and he is going for his HST this month from what I can remember. So it's clear Gho takes NW3.

Yea will try and find some on one of those german forums.

by the way, Neversaynever is a 'nw3ish' as he puts it and he is going for his HST this month from what I can remember. So it's clear Gho takes NW3.
    Can gho restore the juvanile hairline, his hairline pics on the HST site look shit.

Quote Originally Posted by damielmillo View Post
    Guys, in 1 week i will have my procedure with Gho. I am really anxious.
    He told me to do 1600 grafts but i want more...Hope he can extract at least 1800 grafts.
    I have a very good Camera, so i will open a thread with my experience and checking for the donor regeneration.
    I am 25 years old, and i plan to book another procedure 9 months later.
    I Will Keep updated

Thanks
    Thanks for offering to document your procedure damielmillo. gc83uk gave some great advice. Please take as many clear, high-resolution photos of your shaved donor area before and after the procedure as you can. Please also take pictures of your recipient area. There are some posters who will analyze your donor regeneration and recipient yield in full detail. This way you can see how effective HST is for you before having subsequent procedures.

I think neversaynever is also having his procedure in a few weeks so it will be very interesting to see how the procedure turns out for both of you.

Hopefully you can get the number of grafts increased as well. I hope Gho will be less conservative with graft numbers as time goes by.