+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I've been back on the suprabio now for a couple weeks. Definitely an increase in body hair but I'm also going through a heavier shed than normal. I quit Propecia a couple months ago and fear that this explains the sudden increased shedding. I had completely forgotten the feeling of seeing all of your hair falling out by the hour. Horrible. May have to go back on Propecia after all. Add to this that Replicel did not release results today, and that Gho's technique is distrusted among the community. Running out of options and hope.
    Conpecia; good to see you posting again. I'm effectively in the same boat as you. When did you quit propecia? And more importantly, why?

Replicel has not yet released the results of their phase I trial; it would be beyond foolish to attempt any predictions at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Conpecia; good to see you posting again. I'm effectively in the same boat as you. When did you quit propecia? And more importantly, why?

Replicel has not yet released the results of their phase I trial; it would be beyond foolish to attempt any predictions at this point.
    I developed gynecomastia and epididymitis around the same time (February) and can only attribute it to Propecia, as that kind of stuff doesn't just randomly happen in conjunction to a healthy 26 year old man. Wasn't taking any other meds. My doctor told me to get off it in February.

You're correct about making assumptions regarding Replicel, but at the same time what I do know as of this writing is that they haven't released the results yet when they were expected to in April, which is a negative in itself. We'll see...

Anyone feeling a bit too aggressive while taking this stuff (Toco-8)? It might be something else in my body or diet, but I don't take any food supplements apart from krill oil and zinc, and both of those I've been taking for ages, well before I started Toco-8. No new medications either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Anyone feeling a bit too aggressive while taking this stuff (Toco-8)? It might be something else in my body or diet, but I don't take any food supplements apart from krill oil and zinc, and both of those I've been taking for ages, well before I started Toco-8. No new medications either.
    bit more horny but aggressive nah

of course, I started replaying Modern Warfare 3 around the same time and *that* got me aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Yes, I am feeling very horny too taking this stuff.

Too bad I don't have a girlfriend.

It is HOWEVER helping in the gym, with my gains.

I neither feel aggressive, or more horny.

I doubt either of these is a side effect of taking Toco-8.

I like how it says on Primordial Performance's website to take 2 level scoops a day...BOLLOX! the label says take 1 scoop! is this a typo or are they trying to rip people off.

To long thread for me to read. So can someone please tell me if toco8 will help me keep the hair i have left and maybe make it more thick? Im on fina and minx but still loosing hair.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    To long thread for me to read. So can someone please tell me if toco8 will help me keep the hair i have left and maybe make it more thick? Im on fina and minx but still loosing hair.
    http://www.google.com/patents/US7211...page&q&f=false

page 5

we're just hoping that it improves our hair as much as it did in that official study....

So they have more number of hair but It didn´t make it thick? I wonder why?

Why do you guys think it´s have been huge on training forum with many people that are super happy about toco8 and hair thickness and not loosing more hair.

And YES I know that I won't give me all my hair back and make It stay forever but does it do anything? I´m on big 3, no bald spot now.

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    So they have more number of hair but It didn´t make it thick? I wonder why?

Why do you guys think it´s have been huge on training forum with many people that are super happy about toco8 and hair thickness and not loosing more hair.

And YES I know that I won't give me all my hair back and make It stay forever but does it do anything? I´m on big 3, no bald spot now.
    Ok on my second tub - in 2 months.

Nothing to report, hair is still the same. If anything, feels healthier.

Shedding - I don't Shed much AT ALL since starting this. Been waxing my hair a lot lately, don't have hair on my hands.

During showering -10-15 strands.

Weird.