+ Reply to Thread

Default Crazy Hair Hat Thing

Hey, just thought i mention something funny. I was talking to my dad the other day, and he said when he was around my age (25) he freaked out and thought he was going bald, so he got some electric hair hat made by wella. He said he would put oil on his head and then plug the thing in and sit there with it on. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of such a thing, it sounds ridicuolus, the things guys will do to keep their hair. The funny thing is he still has hair and hes 62! Not a ton of hair but pretty decent coverage, who knows maybe the thing worked! I just thank God for modern science and propecia!

Quote Originally Posted by heynow1234 View Post
    I was talking to my dad the other day, and he said when he was around my age (25) he freaked out and thought he was going bald, so he got some electric hair hat made by wella. He said he would put oil on his head and then plug the thing in and sit there with it on.
    holy shit! wow, i've never heard of anything quite like that. that's crazy!

but yeah, you're right people will do just about anything, if they think it might help them keep or regrow their hair. im lucky--i found propecia early on. i never got involved with any of those crazy bogus treatments. but im sure i would have had propecia not been around 8 years ago when i started to lose my hair. thank god!

Yeah, i know its crazy. I have searched all of the internet just to try and find a photo, but cant seem to find it anywhere. Wella seems to be a pretty big hair care and cosmetics company, so I wonder if anyone on this site has ever heard of this thing, id love to get a pic and give it to my dad.