+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

This is a cutting edge scam.

100% Definitely a scam.

Default uk hair solutions

Well I only used it once a week in the first month and then used once a week for the rest of the time, there is only about 60ml product so if you wanna use it everday all over your scalp uou will have to buy double or triple.
    It could be a scam, but then again if i dont try i will never know, i see good reviews on the net, so i gave it a try, they can't be all lying..there are on many forums different languages, and some thread date back to 2008 and the company has been around for 5 years, if it did not give any results it would not be on anymore.
    Duke: Argan oil in morocco only cost something like $5 the litre, i have it in my kitchen, i cook with it just like olive oil, but when you smell the uk hair solutions product it does not smell of it all, there are many active ingredients and Arnaoil is one of them, Actually what they call argafran is the the shell of the nut and not the oil that they use in their product.
    The marine extract is varech seaxeed, again you find it in many chinese shops, they cook it in a soup. and other essential oils, there is a guy on a spanish website that made the product himself, reunated all the ingredients and made it.
    Adn yes you have to heat it up in a spoon to melt the jelly before you use it, and there some little safran bits in the bottles and you have to put a scarf on to sleep if you dont wanna stain the bed...it is not all practical as a pharmacy product but i get the same result as minox with a natural option, what else do you want, Now the regrowth i still have to wait if it happens in case i buy another treatment course. sometimes they comes up on ebay for cheaper, so i check it every day. a friend of mine bought it twice at £45 ..half price man.

Inactive

Also say this is a scam - no science behind and apparently tight relations to India...wouldn't buy anything where the science isn't clear

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    For anyone in uk wants to try morroco oil it is available at £30 a bottle of 100ml which should last more than 3 months and is at body4real uk,so where did this uk hair solutions get there prices from?
    I'm sure there's more to it than just the one ingredient.

And " but when you smell the uk hair solutions product it does not smell of it all"

I don't think they just pour it in and package it up.

Not defending it but come on...

and the guy who said he made it himself on that spanish forum, i cant find his trad anymore, if he says he managed to get the same results, i will make it home tomorow.But he did not give any news after that...

and Doke there are plenty of bold people in Morocco dont expect argan oil to grow your hair

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I think I love the way the way they dont even lie lol.

"Thicker hair not thinner hair".... but no new hair lol....(see if they actually wrote this latter statement I doubt you would even need to ask me what I think of it).

Not once a mention of new hair growth.

Not one mention of an official clinical study, but why would you need one? There's nothing of novelty here, they sell hair thickening shampoos at boots for £1.50 a bottle.

Every ocean has it's sharks, i'd probably say a Romanian child prostitute ring has more dignity than the hair loss industry.
    UK..NEXT TIME JUST KEEP YOUR MOUNTH CLOSE
    that young girl , kid or children even me a Romanian not disorve to read something like this ,isnt their fault ok the gv , sistem ,their parents we ..let me tell you something you looser (even hair): your country is full with pedofils, gay, fade beneficts people, lazy etc , are they more brave ?, do you know how many situations happen in my country when police

cought your pedofils trying to find a kid and pay for that i know you wont see something like that first page on sun or bbc but in our news they been unfortunately especially in the past(now bad for them everything work bettter in this field sistem police, children care)
    dont coming anymore with this kind of afirmations better look in your garden
    we are 22 mil people (2 mil are gipsy that true but are everywhere in southeast europe even them very big procent are nice people ) never in my life i wont give my country for yours
    let me finish if you look still young (NOT SURE HOW WITH YOUR HAIRLOSS
    ) dont even try to visit BRIGHTON .

calm down calm down guys

Quote Originally Posted by southeast_eu View Post
    UK..NEXT TIME JUST KEEP YOUR MOUNTH CLOSE
    that young girl , kid or children even me a Romanian not disorve to read something like this ,isnt their fault ok the gv , sistem ,their parents we ..let me tell you something you looser (even hair): your country is full with pedofils, gay, fade beneficts people, lazy etc , are they more brave ?, do you know how many situations happen in my country when police

cought your pedofils trying to find a kid and pay for that i know you wont see something like that first page on sun or bbc but in our news they been unfortunately especially in the past(now bad for them everything work bettter in this field sistem police, children care)
    dont coming anymore with this kind of afirmations better look in your garden
    we are 22 mil people (2 mil are gipsy that true but are everywhere in southeast europe even them very big procent are nice people ) never in my life i wont give my country for yours
    let me finish if you look still young (NOT SURE HOW WITH YOUR HAIRLOSS
    ) dont even try to visit BRIGHTON .
    if you understand the point

CHECK HOW MANY ROMANIAN DOCTORS ARE WORKING IN YOUR COUNTRY EVEN WITH RESTRICTION FOR WORK..SINGERS..INNA , EDWARD MAYA, DAN BALAN, NOW ALEXANDRA STATE ETC ARE MANY DAYS ON RADIO Or TV..MOST OF MY ROMANIAN FRIENDS AND LOTS ARE WORKING IN RESTAURANTS COOKING FOR YOU, CONSTRUCTION COMPANYS ARE FULL WITH OUR PROFFESIONAL WORKERS , THE SUMMER SESSON FOR FRUIT THEY COMING FROM BULGARIA AND ROMANIA ABOUT 20000 PEOPLE FOR WORK (YOU DONT FIND 10 YOUNG PEOPLE WORKING WITH THEM IN FARM)...
    DONT EVEN THINK TO INSULT OUR PEOPLE ..

you are right eu you work hard,i am british and now im older you see young brits not prepared to do a days hard graft.
    I was brought up to work from my parents and would do the farm work that the brits will not do,but i would go back tommorow if i could and do this work but alas i had a work accident which disabled me.