+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 210 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Maybe there's a small number of women who don't care about men's hair or the lack of it. The rest do care. Try getting a hot young girl to go out with you if you're balding, unless you're very handsome.
    Why would I want a superficial "hot young girl" when I could have a real woman instead? Perhaps you should consider that concept.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    on the same note; what if you have the plant bulb waiting in the ground during Winter ready for Summer, but you go ahead and plant another on top (or very close to) disregarding the bulb, damage can be made to the bulb easily right?, perhaps making the bulb die in the process, no amount of flower improver (Replicel) can bring that bulb back to life!
    If you want to take the plant analogy literally, the bulb that had another bulb planted on top of it will still generally find an alternate route to the surface and continue to grow. I don't know how that analogy would apply to hair follicles, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Why would I want a superficial "hot young girl" when I could have a real woman instead? Perhaps you should consider that concept.
    An old school mate is bald as hell and his girl is stunning!

If I could post all these photos from facebook of old school friends and their bald heads with their girlfriends I would but I am not sure that is allowed plus its not fair on them...

its not only ex school friends, there are strangers I have seen on there that are bald as hell and have hot girlfriends.

It maybe harder to get a decent looking girlfriend but u can get them with a dumb ass bald head. I just wish I had the confidence to get on with life and maybe bump into one of these hot girls that don't give a shit about baldies.

wow... how many months does it take to put out a three paragraph press release? shouldn't take that long if you have good results....would take that long if you needed to word shitty results carefully

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    wow... how many months does it take to put out a three paragraph press release? shouldn't take that long if you have good results....would take that long if you needed to word shitty results carefully
    You are an idiot. They have just got the results unblinded and are analyzing them now. These are scientists here that will be analyzing things we won't even be thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    You are an idiot. They have just got the results unblinded and are analyzing them now. These are scientists here that will be analyzing things we won't even be thinking about.
    I'm an analyst by trade. I put out reports with 300 more independent variables than will the scientists.... not to mention all we need are a few easily computed figures to know what we want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    i like the plant story Tacola, i was about to reply using a plant as an example and you beat me to it, so on the same note; what if you have the plant bulb waiting in the ground during Winter ready for Summer, but you go ahead and plant another on top (or very close to) disregarding the bulb, damage can be made to the bulb easily right?, perhaps making the bulb die in the process, no amount of flower improver (Replicel) can bring that bulb back to life!

I'm sure there's more science involved but for us guys needing a Dummies guide, we need simple examples.
    Like someone mentioned somewhere, I would think that it would find a new way, but I dont know when it comes to follicles. I do find it kinda hard to believe that the follicle that is dormat would be hurt with a transplanted on top, and even a bit harder to believe that the follicles around would be hurt. But...maybe I`m just trying to covince myself that it will be ok if I do a transplant now and then wait for the Replicel, or any other solution comes to market within the next years...

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    its not only ex school friends, there are strangers I have seen on there that are bald as hell and have hot girlfriends.

It maybe harder to get a decent looking girlfriend but u can get them with a dumb ass bald head. I just wish I had the confidence to get on with life and maybe bump into one of these hot girls that don't give a shit about baldies.
    just because a bald guy has a hot girlfriend doesn't mean his girlfriend 'don't give a shit about baldies.' if you're attractive without hair then fine i'm sure the girl wouldn't care as much. if having hair will enhance the look of their boyfriend then they'd take the version with hair in a heartbeat. which means that they actually do give a flying **** about hair but just wont say it or they're just putting up with it, just like how men put up with fat girls. we may not like fat girls but sometimes we just have to settle with second or third or the 50th choice.

You dont just settle for fat girls or bald guys. You fall in love with them and in your eyes they could be really pretty. Dam son watch the movie shallow hal... don't be so shallow man.. sometimes it aint always about looks even though hair helps alot

this thread: