Replicel - Page 210 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210
Results 2,091 to 2,095 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Hopefully Replicel/Shiseido don't take the piss and this can come out in the next couple of years.

I'll definitely be getting a HT in the next 2/3 years though from Gho, Wesley or Nigam. Not hanging around forever for these cellular companies.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hopefully Replicel/Shiseido don't take the piss and this can come out in the next couple of years.

I'll definitely be getting a HT in the next 2/3 years though from Gho, Wesley or Nigam. Not hanging around forever for these cellular companies.
    These '5 year' timelines from all these incredibly slow paces bio companys is making me furious as I am depressed about hair loss. Its just another reason to get the crowdfunding initiative started ASAP. I badly want to create a campaign like the 'Who Killed The Electric Car' and call out every single false promising bastard and shame them publicly. I can't take this shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    These '5 year' timelines from all these incredibly slow paces bio companys is making me furious as I am depressed about hair loss. Its just another reason to get the crowdfunding initiative started ASAP. I badly want to create a campaign like the 'Who Killed The Electric Car' and call out every single false promising bastard and shame them publicly. I can't take this shit anymore.
    you can partially blame the FDA though, it takes a long time to get approved for each phase and pay for each phase.

This III phase thing is really overkill, and companies either run out of money or spend so much damn time in the Phase II limbo

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    you can partially blame the FDA though, it takes a long time to get approved for each phase and pay for each phase.

This III phase thing is really overkill, and companies either run out of money or spend so much damn time in the Phase II limbo
    I wonder if Replicel's Phase II release date in 2015 in non-western countries still holds any water. I *really* hope it does.

With Aderans out of the picture, Replicel's got a massive opportunity to cash in big time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I wonder if Replicel's Phase II release date in 2015 in non-western countries still holds any water. I *really* hope it does.

With Aderans out of the picture, Replicel's got a massive opportunity to cash in big time.
    I really doubt it Hell, I mean first they were supposed to start Phase II in fall of 2012, then it was "mid 2013" and we're now heading into September with statements like "late 2013".

So there's a year gone up in smoke right there, so 2015 now becomes late 2016 or early 2017, even if they do what NO OTHER company has done and pass Phase II there will still be likely a year/2 year hold up so the real date will really be 2020.

All we can do is use stuff like CB/RU to hold on to what we have, or if you want to risk it, finasteride.