+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 210 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Well even I admit there is alot of hair growth in that picture on the right. Almost as much as in the "before" picture. And I hear they are getting ready to publish more results, once they actually find the area, where the reported 19,2 % grew.

I mean, it's not like these people have been entirely without success. In one controlled evaluation, regrowth was noted especially from guys in the placebo group. The next trial will concentrate on upping the placebo dosage, or so I hear...

Remember folks, these are only results from phase 1, which they are running to look for possible side effects, such as hair growth!

Recent paparazzi footage may be suggesting that the young prince William has been one of the first actual clients of Replicel. Indeed, the thinness of his mane suggest he has ditched Toppik in favor of Replicel. And so, Replicel remain convinced that their treatment will be more effective than those of their competitors; so, apparently they are testing it for something besides hair.
    Upping the placebo? Do you know what a placebo is?
    ...and where you getting you Prince info?!

C'mon Replicel, c'mon!!

Replicel definitely has the potential to work and give us 20% regrowth, but now that they've fallen behind even more, this pushes their release date even further; somewhere around Q3 2018- Q1 2019...

I can't stop thinking wether that's too late for most of us! I think we should really focus on Aderans for the next few months, since if they really do go into Phase 3 we may REALLY have this available by the end of 2015!

So wasn't there an upcoming update on the 25th or something like that? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    So wasn't there an upcoming update on the 25th or something like that? What happened?
    Yeah, they were attempting to convince some biotech investors that their results were really much better than they appeared. It was at some biopartnering conference. Hopefully they didn't get laughed out of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Yeah, they were attempting to convince some biotech investors that their results were really much better than they appeared. It was at some biopartnering conference. Hopefully they didn't get laughed out of the room.
    Guaranteed they showed the investors data that wasnt shown to us.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Guaranteed they showed the investors data that wasnt shown to us.
    I hope so - because if they don't have something good, and with aderans only working marginally well for 4 out of 10 guys, we're running out of options in a hurry.

I think Histogen might be the only realistic shot we have at a good treatment in the near future. But, they've still have to report out on their trial before we know anything about what it can do.

Default No women

Replicel seem to have dropped women from their trials, phase II shows that they're only planning to recruite male test subjects. Wonder why they dropped women? Thought these type of treatments usually worked better on them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    Replicel seem to have dropped women from their trials, phase II shows that they're only planning to recruite male test subjects. Wonder why they dropped women? Thought these type of treatments usually worked better on them lol.

I wonder if they were the poorest responders.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    I wonder if they were the poorest responders.
    If women were suffering from baldness in the same numbers as men, we would have had a cure 50 years ago.

Society doesnt give a shit about mens health.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    If women were suffering from baldness in the same numbers as men, we would have had a cure 50 years ago.

Society doesnt give a shit about mens health.

Maybe. I'm just curious about the reason behind removing women from the next trial. There has to be a rationale for it. The only thing I can think of is women aren't responding as well and sinking the overall results.