+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 210 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Phase II trials will be the real deal. Phase I was only meant for safety, not efficacy. If their Phase II results suck, thats when you'll know to jump ship.
    I concur totally hellouser. If Replicel has it, it will show up in phase II. They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects. They only wanted a peek at efficacy. Good peek, I'd say. That's why they are still alive. To think they will look for funding whilst having nothing is untenable. Check the resumes of these guys. This isn't Joe's Hair Shop. This next phase looks to mix it up with dosages, depths, relative distances and God knows what else, all with the grace of the competent authority. To say they are caput is unfounded whinery, I think.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Very good points made yagazooci thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yagazooci View Post
    I concur totally hellouser. If Replicel has it, it will show up in phase II. They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects. They only wanted a peek at efficacy. Good peek, I'd say. That's why they are still alive. To think they will look for funding whilst having nothing is untenable. Check the resumes of these guys. This isn't Joe's Hair Shop. This next phase looks to mix it up with dosages, depths, relative distances and God knows what else, all with the grace of the competent authority. To say they are caput is unfounded whinery, I think.
    Exactly. I hope they get at least some regrowth but it'd be pretty awesome if they were able to permanently halt baldness altogether, much like the rumors with Aderans working like fin + added growth. Imagine combining aderans, replicel and histogen down the line? All those options plus a hair transplant or better yet Gho with donor regeneration? Future looks good.

The Phase II clinical trial represents a significant advance in the research. In the Phase I clinical trial, the company produced only 16 “data points.” The Phase II trial aims at 288, enough to determine the optimal type and amount of injections for treating hair loss.

The Vancouver, B.C.-based company says it has won patents for its technology from both the European Union and Australia and that patents are currently pending in other jurisdictions.

“The Company has made significant advancements in its manufacturing procedures and these improvements are expected to have a meaningful impact on our RCH-01 program,” said Replicel CEO David Hall, in a written statement released in early February. “We are committed to receiving guidance and implementing the recommendations provided by the regulatory authorities to ensure we have a well-constructed Phase II trial that will lead to the optimum dose to treat pattern baldness.”

So in a statement David Hall announced that changes have been made to the manufacturing procedure, this could have significant impact on the results. People have counted Replicel out but at the end of the day they have taken on board there unsatisfactory results in regards to efficacy and they have made changes before continuing - the most probable reason as to why they're now about 9 months behind on their estimated start of Phase II.

I also agree with others, phase II is the dosing trial, they can try different doses, depths and frequency of injections. This trial will let us know if this is compoundable and if it is then that makes even the current efficacy results more promising.

I can't believe that they would be progressing unless they had some hope of better results, there was a lot of promise when Replicel first started trials so lets hope the phase II trials surprises us all with much better results.

Quote Originally Posted by yagazooci View Post
    They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects.
    It's all about being uber dosed when you're looking at the 19% in this image.

What is the difference between Replicel and Histogen technology?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post

What is the difference between Replicel and Histogen technology?
    You mean after seeing the before/after pics clarence posted?

From an analytical point of view - none. Both cook with hot water.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    You mean after seeing the before/after pics clarence posted?

From an analytical point of view - none. Both cook with hot water.
    You have no credibility here - go away

Lightbulb Pimp my placebo

Well even I admit there is alot of hair growth in that picture on the right. Almost as much as in the "before" picture. And I hear they are getting ready to publish more results, once they actually find the area, where the reported 19,2 % grew.

I mean, it's not like these people have been entirely without success. In one controlled evaluation, regrowth was noted especially from guys in the placebo group. The next trial will concentrate on upping the placebo dosage, or so I hear...

Remember folks, these are only results from phase 1, which they are running to look for possible side effects, such as hair growth!

Recent paparazzi footage may be suggesting that the young prince William has been one of the first actual clients of Replicel. Indeed, the thinness of his mane suggest he has ditched Toppik in favor of Replicel. And so, Replicel remain convinced that their treatment will be more effective than those of their competitors; so, apparently they are testing it for something besides hair.

guys, 19% is obtained from only one injection, whereas histogen made multiple injections in phase 2a.

Replicel , like histogen , will apply multiple doses in their phase 2b trial,

so we will discover if replicel is also effective as histogen, or maybe supreior to it