Replicel - Page 152 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 210 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Scorpion is a troll. Do not feed the trolls.

^ahahahahhahhahahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    I can see it now, how many hairs would you like today sir? You get larger discounts for larger quantities.

I hope that price discrimination doesn't get too popular in the medical world. Otherwise cancer treatments in the future will have a sliding price scale depending on how long you can afford to live.

Good point about density though. If Replicel works and they can play around with density then there may be different prices for this.

If they reach a point where they can assure the number of hairs per square cm, the price will be defined by it, by square centímeter or equivalent measure. It´s the most logical way, cause some of us are nw3, 4 , whatever, and with different patterns. So its difficult to set one price per total treatment. But that is, of course, if they have that growth % pretty much assured. Also, if they can´t predict that, product won´t be ready for commercialize.

When was the last time Canada did anything useful. This coming from a Canadian. 100 years ago we discovered insulin.

We're still patting ourselves on the back for it

What people are willing to pay is all relative. Some may think that's way too much to pay just for hair, especially if they look good besides that, have a girlfriend/wife/family. Also, what some people "waste" money on in some people's opinion, is not a waste in other people's mind, some people call doing fun things/eating out/going out/putting money towards business/other things...actually living life. It's fine to only concentrate on making money and saving every penny, which I usually try to do too, but you shouldn't be so negative about other people's choices (unless there's some repressed anger/resentment on your own choices).

Also, I agree with other poster about avoiding the trolls/negative posters/avoiding this site at times. It's unfortunate that we can't just good conversation about hair loss like forums for other topics.

I guess the 600k people who were going to receive a pacemaker are out of luck.

Im going to call them and tell them they cant have one. Oh I cant because theres no phones. Darn it i bumped my head because theres no light bulb and I cant see in the dark.

what! I cant watch the basketball game either? well at least tell me the russians arent invading! because sonar isnt working and we cant detect anything. I guess someone else better create Java for the 1.2 billion desktops and 3 billion phones.

tonypizza isnt a canadian

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post

Im going to call them and tell them they cant have one. Oh I cant because theres no phones. Darn it i bumped my head because theres no light bulb and I cant see in the dark.

what! I cant watch the basketball game either? well at least tell me the russians arent invading! because sonar isnt working and we cant detect anything. I guess someone else better create Java for the 1.2 billion desktops and 3 billion phones.

I'm Canadian and that post just made my day.

Oh, pish-posh, they had electric light bulbs in England long before any Canadian thought one up. Neither a Canadian nor an American made the first light bulb, but Edison still gets to claim the prize for "first light bulb worth a sh*t."

I will give you the rest and begrudgingly say...thank you, Canada. Just not for the light bulb!

Davey jones you had to go for the lightbulb! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFs9N_xeK4

[interesting short documentary if you have some freetime]

People are acting as if this update from replicel is the end of the world or Christs second coming. either A it fails and all the I told you so people will reach their online climax and be all over the forums seeking praise or B the results will be positive which will mean basically noting. It will still mean another year of roller-coaster speculations until the next results are in.

Im taking a few weeks off this site but hopefully Ill return to see good news from replicel but if not we still have others plus all replicels results if others choose to build upon their work down the line. Either way its not the end of the world.

Davey jones you had to go for the lightbulb! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFs9N_xeK4

[interesting short documentary if you have some freetime]

People are acting as if this update from replicel is the end of the world or Christs second coming. either A it fails and all the I told you so people will reach their online climax and be all over the forums seeking praise or B the results will be positive which will mean basically noting. It will still mean another year of roller-coaster speculations until the next results are in.

Im taking a few weeks off this site but hopefully Ill return to see good news from replicel but if not we still have others plus all replicels results if others choose to build upon their work down the line. Either way its not the end of the world.
    It may not be the end of the world but it helps to have something to look forward to in the future. Being bald and having no hope in other treatments is a horrible feeling...I just hope that replicel is the answer or atleast a good treatment...lets pray brothers