+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 210 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    don't worry-they say they can give you a full head of hair.
    ROGAINE advertises that everyday....hair transplant co say it all time, but IT'S NOT TRUE...its pure PR just like this thread......this site......and fake breaking news.....every last one of em are snake oil.........say I'm negative or whatever but I was trained as a child to be 'surprised rather than disappointed'. This way my hopes aren't high at all. My expectations may be but my hopes are not. Until I see a Norwood 456 go to a Norwood 0 , u can't tell me nothing .(Kanye west voice).

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    say I'm negative or whatever
    you're negative or whatever.

you're negative or whatever.
    Lol....had me in tears!

ROGAINE advertises that everyday....hair transplant co say it all time, but IT'S NOT TRUE...its pure PR just like this thread......this site......and fake breaking news.....every last one of em are snake oil.........say I'm negative or whatever but I was trained as a child to be 'surprised rather than disappointed'. This way my hopes aren't high at all. My expectations may be but my hopes are not. Until I see a Norwood 456 go to a Norwood 0 , u can't tell me nothing .(Kanye west voice).
    you idiot.... Replicel is snake oil??? Do you even know how their treatment works??? Keep injecting those cells until you get whatever result you want.... There is virtually no limit

you were trained wrong then. It is likely you will never see a norwood 7 to norwood 0 transformation in your lifetime because the tissue needed for hair regeneration or new "follicle formation" may already be destroyed.

Replicel will most likely become an effective treatment, not a complete cure. I hope i eat my words but I doubt it .

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    you were trained wrong then. It is likely you will never see a norwood 7 to norwood 0 transformation in your lifetime because the tissue needed for hair regeneration or new "follicle formation" may already be destroyed.

Replicel will most likely become an effective treatment, not a complete cure. I hope i eat my words but I doubt it .
    The first step towards an effective cure, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Not true, hair follicles do not die unless they get damaged by mechanical force. Miniaturization is not a linear life to death process. It gets slower until it reaches its apparent end, which is in a biological sense not death but a form of sleep.
    Logically hair follicles at this stage of miniaturization are less responsive which makes the process of reversion way more time-consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    Not true, hair follicles do not die unless they get damaged by mechanical force. Miniaturization is not a linear life to death process. It gets slower until it reaches its apparent end, which is in a biological sense not death but a form of sleep.
    Logically hair follicles at this stage of miniaturization are less responsive which makes the process of reversion way more time-consuming.
    not true. or do you think cadavers are -in a biblical sense- just a form of sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    Not true, hair follicles do not die unless they get damaged by mechanical force.
    not true. or do you think cadavers are -in a biblical sense- just a form of sleep?
    [Citations needed.]