+ Reply to Thread

Default Getting confused with Treatments!Help Please

Hi every one,if you read this and know anything useful so please dont leave without any word!

I'm Boy and I'm 21 and I have androgenic alopecia from both side. my father is about 60,bald and aslo have BPH. Then I've be quite sure I'm suffering high level of DHT!

My Hairloss began since I was 19 and continued with very low speed until 4 month ago. 4 month ago I decided to treat with my hair loss when I'm still young and have almost full hair on my scalp. after a consultation with a dermatologist I start using finpecia for 18 days in row, but I leave them for about 40 days( because I was neared to my term ends exams and had an extreme stress for about 2 weeks)

About 4 weeks after my exams I noticed that I suddenly lost lots of hairs and I even didnt catch when they shed!!!
    So I really scared and started Finpecia again for about 1 month, but my hairs was still thin and shedding continued like their normal, so I decide to take more efficient treat and start taking Avodart 0.5mg per day( I Also use Pharmaton)

But now after 4 month of taking first finasteride pill and 1 month after dutasteride I havent get my hair back and I think my hair shedding Accelerate become random(some days lots and some days few hair loss)
    Now I have any kind of hairs, long and thick,thin and half size, thick and very short,thin and very short.lots of hairs shed but hair lines didint changes.I also feel a bit itches on scalp but not inflammation or chronic itching somethin like "Mosquito bites".and I also noticed that most of my sheds are smaller than they should be.

So my questions is:

1-witch reason is more possible for me? Accelerate normal androgenic or stress hair loss or Initial fin/dut hair loss or reverse effect of treat?

2-what I should do now? leave treatment with destroyed hair or continue and be hop to see hair growth?

3-(this one is an common question)Is it possible for drugs like finasteride or dutasteride to make more and Permanent hair loss? I heared about hyperandrogenic! Is this true for fin/dut? and how should I know this is my problem?(please based on documents)

over 100 viewed and no comments

what should I do with my luck?!

Helooo?!!

As far as hair regrowth, you need to be patient and wait at least 6 - 12 months for finasteride to start to show results.

Your hair has to go through growth cycles which are usually every 3-4 months.

Usually, a shed during the taking of fin or dut is considered a good thing as that means your miniaturized hairs are out, making way for healthier hairs.

You may want to introduce a growth stimulant like Minoxidil to your regime.

Be patient and try not to stress too much about it.