+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Wow I feel sorry for you. Beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder. Hate to break it to you but some women find bald men extremely sexy. And that fact destroys what you just said.
    yes about 5 % like them but not any a bald a good shape bald and they like hair too,so that's a myth.Even the most hot balds are rejected by a great amount of women.Some men like fatties too so what

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    Some men like fatties too so what
    Well said. I'll rock bald if I have to and fit that niche, but my chances are better with hair -- I know it.

Yes, its rare when you see a women that likes bald men unless his physically ripped then the percentage will go a little higher. Has for wigs, fudge that, I rather be bald that wear a rug on top of my cranium all day. Imagine if your having sex with a lady that you just meet and your wig falls off, lol creepy.

I understand people claiming that the confident thing is shaving your head, but let's be real, the double standards really hurt on this one.

If it was socially accepted that men wore wigs like women do, there would be very little reasons for bald men to feel bad about they hair loss. Are you losing your hair? Get a wig that matches your hair and stop complaining. Would people find out? Probably, but without the stigma, they would understand why, like they understand why bald women choose to wear wigs.

The cure is already there, and it's hairpieces, but very few men choose to wear them.

yes if celebs wear hairpieces as a trend that would make hairpieces cool,so you wouldnt have the stigma,if a hairpiece was like choosing shoes,so you could express yourself anyway you wanted

as for shaving your head,no, actually you afraid of balding that's why you try to look less bald,so shaving isnt a solution,i dont like baldness so shaving wont solve my problem.It's really irritating to listen this all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Yes, its rare when you see a women that likes bald men unless his physically ripped then the percentage will go a little higher. Has for wigs, fudge that, I rather be bald that wear a rug on top of my cranium all day. Imagine if your having sex with a lady that you just meet and your wig falls off, lol creepy.
    Maybe not common but they exist. My friend went so far to say as she would not date a guy late 30's onward without some loss because it meant something was wrong or missing down below.

It depends. Some people who do hair transplant surgery do not get success. Some people then opt for having a wig at the end of the day,Wigs are also of two types, natural and unnatural. Many celebrities too tend to wear wigs. But that thing catches our eye and mostly get into the news.

You are so cool! I don’t think I’ve truly read through anything like this before.

So good to find someone with a few genuine thoughts on this
    subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up.

This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

http://www.hairtransplantdelhi.com

Most people here have no clue what they're talking about. Go to a good stylist and have the hair system cut in, styled and blended to your own hair by a professional, give the unit a couple weeks to break in and conform to your head/other hair, shampoo/condition and treat it like your normal hair. Do all this and it will look fantastic and completely natural. I've been wearing hair systems for over 1 year. I've had several systems and no one in my family, nor anyone else I know or have met since has had the slightest clue. Even my best friend, who is the most observant person I know (he catches everything) has no clue and has seen me close up numerous times. I know him well and he's the kind who would ask me about it if he noticed it. I wear mine long, and the other day I saw someone I haven't seen for a long time and when he looked at me, all he said was, "man you really let your hair grow out. Looks good." Trust me, I can tell when they are suspicious.

It costs me roughly $600-$700 every time I get a new one done, which is pricey, but I'd rather pay that price to get the professional stylist to cut and style the unit. The systems I use are nothing special, they are no different than the ones you could buy from hair direct or toplace. I was kinda skeptical when I first tried them, but now I'm very comfortable with them. They look natural when done right. And it's simple to do right so long as you get it done by a professional.

That's my experience.

Default Hair cutter

I recently bought two hair pieces right from a distributor. They gave me the number of a woman who would cut it, but she did an awful job. I am trying to find someone to fix the work that she did, but i am having problems finding someone. The chains will not talk to me if I didn't buy a piece from them. Does anyone have an suggestions. Thanks in advance.

And before anyone tells me to shave my head- I would if I could, but I have had several transplants and the "doctors" could never produce the results that they promised. So, I am left with a lot of scarring.