+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 225 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    What exactly happened there?

hopefully this will speed up the clinical trials. They were supposed to start in fall of 2010, and now its already summer and it just beginning.

Good news about the lawsuit but it sounded like they still might be tied up with skinmedica for a while in legal issues.

So since the phase1/2 trials are still in the candidate selection(i think) is it likely to assume we wont get another big data release showing if there are major improvements in terms of the amount of hairs being created compared to the preclinical data they released a while back for at least 12 months?

I think the next twelve months are make it or break it for histogen at least in terms of being able to hit a 2014/2015 release deadline. I would be over the moon excited if they are able to just reproduce their initial results over a larger area cm2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Craig Ziering View Post
    Sorry for my absence but this is the latest "official word" on Histogen.
    We're starting to recruit first week in June in Singapore, total of 50 pts. [...]
    Best always
    Doc Z
    Wait: so, what's the news on Histogen's phase I/II trials of H.S.C.? It's June 3rd, 2011, to-day. Have they begun?

They're supposed to start this month. An update to confirm this would be nice.

Sorry I couldn't find this presentation without the French translator but here's what Histogen's competition, Ken Washenik and Aderans are up to. 53.8% increase in terminal hair count after one year via their stem cell transplantation approach. Hopefully they ramp that up pretty soon because we've yet to see anything cosmetically significant. Presumably they could go back in and do another round of injections. Repeat ad nauseum for some real density. I suppose the advantage over histogen is these bad boys are new dht resistant hairs. This is the future of hair transplantation but it could be way off still. Is the finish line any closer? Who knows. Have a look. Btw, for what it's worth (not much I'd imagine), apparently Gho is trying to crack this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j79WqncOAT4

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Sorry I couldn't find this presentation without the French translator but here's what Histogen's competition, Ken Washenik and Aderans are up to. 53.8% increase in terminal hair count after one year via their stem cell transplantation approach. Hopefully they ramp that up pretty soon because we've yet to see anything cosmetically significant. Presumably they could go back in and do another round of injections. Repeat ad nauseum for some real density. I suppose the advantage over histogen is these bad boys are new dht resistant hairs. This is the future of hair transplantation but it could be way off still. Is the finish line any closer? Who knows. Have a look. Btw, for what it's worth (not much I'd imagine), apparently Gho is trying to crack this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j79WqncOAT4
    Is this technique (Aderans's) distinct from that being pursued by RepliCel?

Quote Originally Posted by sebasmarin View Post
    What exactly happened there?
    He saved a load of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico.

Default I have found the Cause and Cure for Balndess

THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks