+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 225 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ResearchNeverfails View Post
    THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks

Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...
    UK where are you? Come help this guy out

Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...
    I think that is what he's asking how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I think that is what he's asking how to do.
    You'd imagine if he's found the Holy Grail cure for mpb-that he'd know how to start a thread, no?

THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks
    Hey dude I'll start the thread for you. I'll title it "Possible cure for baldness" (and then I'll state that it's your idea and that I'm doing this for you). All you have to do is post your idea on there like you posted on this thread.

The right direction would be downward: spiralling into the pits of hell to be Lucifer's eternal anus-candy. Make a left at Shit Bubble Blvd.

Make a new thread.
    This oughta be good...
    Hey dude I'll start the thread for you. I'll title it "Possible cure for baldness" (and then I'll state that it's your idea and that I'm doing this for you). All you have to do is post your idea on there like you posted on this thread.
    Let's not feed trolls — it just makes them hungry and horny.

Go ahead, im in the mood for a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    UK where are you? Come help this guy out
    ill have to give this one a shot aswel

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.
    The name is a blatant ripoff of Histogen. They know there is some positive buzz around HSC right now, and they decided to give their product a similar name, hoping people will confuse it with Histogen's HSC. In retrospect it is so obvious. I hope the Histogen people take them to the cleaners.